Polk, rt,7 or rt55i, which were your favorites.

thesurferthesurfer Posts: 562
Mine, rt55i,
Not an Audiophile, just a dude who loves music, and decent gear to hear it with.

Answers

• dromundsdromunds Posts: 7,109
    RT16
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 4,494
    I had the rt7s for a good while, really enjoyed them. I only had the rt55i for a brief moment, so I really can't compare. I do think that the tweeter was improved in the rt55i and the bass might have dug slightly deeper, but I thought the mids in the rt7 were pretty smooth and it was a very enjoyable speaker all around.
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Peachtree Audio Nova Integrated; Bryson BPD-1; Mains: Dynaudio Emit 10 + MartinLogan Dynamo (original) sub; Center - Polk cs400i; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - SVS PB10-ISD; LG UP870 4K BDP

Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Peachtree Audio NovaPre; Audiosource Amp Two, PSB Imagine B, Boston VR-10 center, NHT Super One CI surrounds, ACI Titan subwoofer, Squeezebox Touch
  • dromundsdromunds Posts: 7,109
    I have a pair of RT7's but can't compare to the RT55i, which I tried to acquire once on its reputation but was a bit late. Agree the RT7 is an enjoyable speaker all around.