Recommended Adhesive For SDA2-B Top Plate?

I found the left speaker top plate has come unglued. Literally. It fell off in my hands. Also, I have the sides of the left and one side of the right cabinet need to be glued back.
So...what is everyone's favorite adhesive for this? I have LOTS of Titegrip if that will work.

Comments

• verbverb Posts: 2,570
    Hello @TheChemist. I'm in the middle of upgrading my 1C's including replacement Top Plates. They were glued/and stapled in place, like yours.

I actually plan to bolt them on as the SRS models were, using something similar to below.

80kpegybcd8y.png

That way they are more serviceable in the future. And more secure IMO. Thanks.
    2CH: Polk SDA 1C's, Micro Seiki MB14 TT, Rotel 1580 Pre, Marantz CD6006 CDP, Carver TX8 Tuner, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, AQ Diamondback (version 1) RCA IC's, MIT Terminator2 Cables
    Office: PC, Marantz AMP-1, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, Polk PSWi225 wireless sub, MIT AVt2 cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable