Merry Christmas

It started to snow here in PA. We have not had a white Christmas in years.
It's ok to hit the eggnog hard today so have a good one everyone.
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Comments

• Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,309
    Merry Christmas to you. I am in NC now but spent most of my life in Northeast Pa. and I gotta say, I don't miss snow at all.
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    :^P

@mantis we have snow here in Lititz PA too!!! It's awesome and about time.

Merry Christmas everyone!
  • gwh
    gwh Posts: 1,451
    edited December 2017
    Merry Christmas! We had a blizzard here in SW Oklahoma the other day, it's all long gone ;)xf5nd8fhrstx.jpg
    HT:
    Martin Logan Motion 40
    Martin Logan Motion 50XT
    Emotiva Airmotiv E2
    SVS SB16 Ultra
    Def Tech Reference Sub
    Yamaha RX-A3070

Signal Cable speaker wires & interconnects.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    Merry Christmas Polkies!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • Merry Christmas!
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    Merry Christmas Polksters !
    A friend of my wife gave her the cute little guy from Guardians of the Galaxy II. :p
    https://youtu.be/Q_CWhQLjvMw
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Merry Christmas all!!
  • Merry Christmas Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful time with family and friends.
    Sunfire Theater Grand IV
    Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature
    SRS 2.1TL
    SDA 2BTL's
    CSiA6
    FXiA4
    FXiA6
    SDA 2A's
    Monitor 10A's

http://www.douglasconnection.com
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    WOW...now that's a White Christmas...no offense ;)

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    No snow, just lots of sand.

e6buzbc5f9ep.jpg
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Thorton
    Thorton Posts: 1,324
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!!!
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Ethernet Filter: GigaFOILv4 with Keces P3 LPS
    Source: Roon via ethernet to DAC interface
    DAC: Bricasti M1SE
    Pre/Pro: Marantz AV8805
    Tube Preamp Buffer: Tortuga TPB.V1
    Amp1: Nord One NC1200DM Signature, Amp2: W4S MC-5, AMP3: W4S MMC-7
    Front: Salk SoundScape 8's, Center: Salk SoundScape C7
    Surround: Polk FXIA6, Surround Back: Polk RTIA9, Atmos: Polk 70-RT
    Subs: 2 - Rythmik F25's
    IC & Speaker Cables: Acoustic Zen, Wireworld, Signal Cable
    Power Cables: Acoustic Zen, Wireworld, PS Audio
    Room Treatments: GIK Acoustics
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Merry Christmas Dan and everyone else :)
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Merry Christmas!
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,922
    F1nut wrote: »
    No snow, just lots of sand.

e6buzbc5f9ep.jpg

meh.

;)
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    It snowed in Chicago on the 24th and it was sunny (but cold) on the 25th.

Next Christmas we'll be in St. Louis! We're actually moving there this February. Now that the holidays are over I've got to start dismantling things and get them all packed up. It's going to be a difficult move because we have a 2-week gap between our lease ending at our current apartment and our lease beginning at our new apartment. Essentially, we'll be moving all of our stuff to public storage for 2-weeks with a Uhaul and then the professional movers will pick up our stuff from PS and take it to our new place in St. Louis. If you're in the Chicagoland area and would be willing to assist with the initial move of stuff from the current apartment to Public Storage, we're offering free pizza and beer to all volunteers!
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    You know I'd be over to help if I was local!!!
    halo wrote: »
    It snowed in Chicago on the 24th and it was sunny (but cold) on the 25th.

Next Christmas we'll be in St. Louis! We're actually moving there this February. Now that the holidays are over I've got to start dismantling things and get them all packed up. It's going to be a difficult move because we have a 2-week gap between our lease ending at our current apartment and our lease beginning at our new apartment. Essentially, we'll be moving all of our stuff to public storage for 2-weeks with a Uhaul and then the professional movers will pick up our stuff from PS and take it to our new place in St. Louis. If you're in the Chicagoland area and would be willing to assist with the initial move of stuff from the current apartment to Public Storage, we're offering free pizza and beer to all volunteers!

• jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    edited December 2017
    The man on tv said Columbus Ohio technically had a white Christmas. Pff...if that stuff doesn’t bury my grass I am not calling it a white Christmas.

Now it’s just nasty cold.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • mrloren
    mrloren Posts: 2,454
    After 3 years of Ft Devens I don't miss snow. San Diego has been cold for us, almost hit 70 today.

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.
    Family Room:LG QNED80 75", Onkyo RZ50 Emotiva XPA3 GEN3 Oppo BDP-93,Sony UBP-X800BM. Main: Polk LsiM 705Center: Polk LSiM 704CFront High/Rear High In-Ceiling Polk 80F/X RT Surrounds: Polk S15 Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5
    Bed Room; Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270Main: Polk Signature S20Center: Polk Signature S35Rear: Polk R15 Sub: SVS SB2000
    Working Warehouse; Yamaha A-S301, Sony DVP-NS3100ES for disc Plok TSX550T SVS PB2000 Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    mrloren wrote: »
    After 3 years of Ft Devens I don't miss snow.

Fort Devens was the first army base that my father was sent to from Vermont after he was drafted in 1943. The beginning of a long, long journey. :p