For Sale: Dynaudio Emit M20

Nightfall
Nightfall Posts: 10,042
edited December 2017 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Was on board with keeping these for a bedroom setup but the smart thing for me to do would be to at least try to sell them. Sometimes I make the smart choice. Sometimes.

These are 10/10 shape. No nicks, no chips, no scuffs, no dents in the tweeters, nothing broken. Original boxes and packing. Also have the port stuffers.

I paid $750 plus shipping just a few months ago. Would like to get $700 plus shipping for them but if you'd rather pay $650 plus shipping that's okay too. Shipping is at your own risk. As much as I'd like to I can't afford to lose the money as well as the speakers. Unless it's possible that PayPal would somehow assume the risk. I can take pictures right before shipping to show they're in perfect condition and packed correctly.

Edit: I was just thinking it might be best to wait to ship these until after the new year. A less busy and slammed UPS/FED EX/USPS is a more careful one.

32444112050_172e6ca68f.jpg

31982042734_c5c81e70e7.jpg

31982043194_c03db7896d.jpg
afterburnt wrote: »
They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
Post edited by Nightfall on

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    I love my Emit 10s! They survived shipping in original packing just fine.

GLWS!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • Nightfall
    edited December 2017
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    I love my Emit 10s! They survived shipping in original packing just fine.

GLWS!

Same for when I had them shipped to me. They will be packed very well, I wouldn't be worried if they were being shipped to me again. I could even double box it if desired, it would just cost a little more to ship.

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    Are these the ones from Denmark? My old Polk dealer now sells these as their top of the line. They sounded absolutely amazing with a McIntosh 275.
  • Nightfall
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Are these the ones from Denmark? My old Polk dealer now sells these as their top of the line. They sounded absolutely amazing with a McIntosh 275.

They are. They make their own tweeters and drivers in house as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swbi_9sn3Vk

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    Nightfall wrote: »
    Viking64 wrote: »
    They are. They make their own tweeters and drivers in house as well.
    Plus, they have a few blonde hotties working in their factory. win/win/win :)

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    If I didn't already have 3 sets of bookies here, I would be all over these. Amazing speakers and a great price. GLWS
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    @halo you should buy these for your new place :)
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Clipdat wrote: »

Not sure if you're aware...
    Halo sold them to Nightfall
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    Well it's not too late to buy them back hahah.

No, I didn't know that. :(
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Clipdat wrote: »

Not sure if you're aware...
    Halo sold them to Nightfall

• Nightfall
    Those are even the pictures he took.

• halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    Best bookshelf speakers I’ve ever owned. They were only ousted by a set of the Dynaudio Focus 260 floor standing speakers I acquired shortly after buying these bookies. They’re pretty big compared to the mini monitors, that is for sure and they can produce better bottom end despite the “specs” being listed as identical.

If I had the scratch, I would buy these back without hesitation.

Unfortunately, we just got quotes from 2 different moving companies and all spending is now on hold/frozen for awhile.

Whoever buys these will be thoroughly impressed by what they can do. If not, you should have your hearing checked. lol.

GLWTS!
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • halo
    By the way folks, I have a very nice pair of MIT AVT1 speaker cables that work beautifully with these bookies! ;)
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • Nightfall
    edited December 2017
    I'll give you a $50 off restocking fee. ;)

Cheaper than W4S!

• Nightfall
    I'll pay shipping.

Having problems with PayPal since my card info was stolen and I got a new one so money order only or check at my discretion.

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    I wonder how these would compare to the KEF LS 50's ....Josh isn't to far from you Danny ;)
    @AsSiMiLaTeD
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • halo
    These are really spectacular speakers folks. Seriously. Check them out if you’ve got a hankering for something different (in a very good way that is!). They dig low for a bookshelf speaker. If you pair them with a sub (or two) look out!
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    I wonder how these would compare to the KEF LS 50's ....Josh isn't to far from you Danny ;)
    @AsSiMiLaTeD

Honestly I think they would crush the LS50s as a more energetic and well rounded speaker. But everything I’ve read says the LS50ws are in a completely different league. Plus Danny needs nearfield, and these need space from the back wall.

If they were in white I would be very tempted to upgrade. I still think the M10s were a nice upgrade from the LSiM703s! No bass bloat, sweeter and more extended treble, and just really fun speakers to listen to!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    @Nightfall

Where are you located?
  • Nightfall
    @Nightfall

Where are you located?

Arvada

• Nightfall
    @AsSiMiLaTeD If you come pick them up and drop them back off you can test them out for a while if you're interested. Say two weeks to a month. If you want to buy them, great! If you like your current speakers better then just bring them back.

Offer is only for Danny, don't ask.