FS: Oculus Rift Setup

Options
I've given the eye surgery a full year and VR just isn't gonna be something I can handle any more, so I've decided to sell my Oculus Rift and figured I'd go ahead and list it here in case anyone is looking for a last minute Christmas present. I've got a full 360 degree setup that consists of the Rift itself, three sensors, and two sets of Touch controllers (so I bought the Rift and 2 of the Oculus Touch bundles).

It works perfectly and is in great shape although it does have the fading on the black exterior that is typical for these. I've kept it in a dust free case with no direct access to sunlight and the lenses are perfect.

These are $400 new for the Rift and Touch bundle so if you don't want a full room-scale experience then that's going to be your better option. What you're getting with my setup is an additional Touch bundle, which gives you an extra sensor and two more Touch controllers (I've just kept those in the box unused as spares). The typical setup for these and the way I'm using mine is two sensors in the front and then the third sensor in the rear of the room, if you want the full VR experience in something like Robo Recall where you can spin around and shoot things without losing tracking this is the setup you want.

I also have several HDMI and USB extender cables that you'l need to get more range with the headset itself and the sensors. The Rift is picky about the cables you use and I spent lots of time in research and some trial and error to find a setup that works flawlessly.

I'd like to get $400 for the whole setup, so essentially you're getting the extra $99 Touch bundle and all the extender cables for free, and I've already done all the hard work for you in piecing together a setup that works without any issues.