Magnifi mini won't turn on arc

Hello, when I connect the bar to arc tv, everything is working and turned off with tv.
The problem is when I turn the tv on, the sound bar stays off... What is the solution for this issue?

• mdaudioguymdaudioguy Posts: 4,187
    Firmware update. Download the Google Home app to a smartphone or tablet. Use it to connect your Mini to your network. The update will run and you should be golden.
    7.1 - polk RTi10 x 3 (LCR) : FXi3 x 2 : RTi4 x 4 : Sunfire SDS-12 : Yamaha Aventage RX-A2040 : Adcom GFA-7500 : Squeezebox Touch : DIRECTV : Roku SE : Panasonic PT-AX200U PJ @ 120"
    5.1 - Definitive Technology ProMonitor 800 x 4 : ProCenter 1000 : Klipsch Sub-10 : Pioneer Elite SC-91: DIRECTV : LG OLED55B6P : Roku Premiere+
    Garage Duty - polk Monitor 10s : Pioneer A-717 Integrated Amp : Squeezebox Classic
  • I think it did the update.. The system version is 20, is this the latest?
    Also if it is updated, than it still has the same problem.. The sound bar is not power on with tv, also if I turn it on manually there is no sound till I reconnecting the hdmi cable