My Polk Audio eBay experience....

Options
As some of you know I ordered 2 sets of Refurbished LSiM 702’s from Polk Audio’s eBay store, and they gave me a killer deal on them. Well one set showed up opened, and the box crushed on the corner, upon opening them there was a little damage on both of them, considering they were refurbished I didn’t know if they were that way or it happened in shipping.

Well I contacted Polk through their eBay store and told them of my findings, they had me take pictures and send them to them, they worked fine, and you couldn’t see the damage when they were on the wall, I was willing to keep them for the price I paid for them..

Well Polk determined the damage happened in transit, they send me a shipping label to send them back, and as soon as they saw the package was moving they sent out another set..

Well I received them today, and I couldn’t believe they sent me a Brand New set..

I was totally willing to keep what I had, and Polk turned around and went above and beyond the call of duty...

Thank You to the guys at Polk involved in doing this, you guys are the greatest...

Comments

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
    Options
    Great news Larry you deserved it. Another great example of Polk Audios customer service.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Options
    Try doing that with W4S :p

j/k...don't hate me :D
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,895
    Options
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Try doing that with W4S :p

j/k...don't hate me :D

Haha!! Exactly!!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    Options
    Then again they are using the best looking 1.2Tl's in existence in their ad. o:)
    You're deserving of this kind of custom service from a company that has this kind of customer service.
  • Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,036
    Options
    Customer service goes a long way with me. Congrats Larry and thanks to PolkAudio for the excellent service!
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Options
    Dear God, it's a wonder Polk makes any money with awesome CS like that! Kudos!!!
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    Options
    It is the quality of Polk products and their second to none customer service that has kept me a Polk customer for over 27 years!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • mrloren
    mrloren Posts: 2,454
    Options
    One good thing about living in SoCal is Polk's Vista facility is 19 miles from my office.
    When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.
    Family Room:LG QNED80 75", Onkyo RZ50 Emotiva XPA3 GEN3 Oppo BDP-93,Sony UBP-X800BM. Main: Polk LsiM 705Center: Polk LSiM 704CFront High/Rear High In-Ceiling Polk 80F/X RT Surrounds: Polk S15 Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5
    Bed Room; Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270Main: Polk Signature S20Center: Polk Signature S35Rear: Polk R15 Sub: SVS SB2000
    Working Warehouse; Yamaha A-S301, Sony DVP-NS3100ES for disc Plok TSX550T SVS PB2000 Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    edited December 2017
    Options
    mrloren wrote: »
    One good thing about living in SoCal is Polk's Vista facility is 19 miles from my office.

Some people just suck lol I'm in the middle of nowhere from both :#
    At least Larry lives in the middle of nowhere in a Polk vortex. So many great polks show up in the big CO.

:p:p:p:p:p
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,958
    Options
    FestYboy wrote: »
    Dear God, it's a wonder Polk makes any money with awesome CS like that! Kudos!!!
    Thats exactly how a company keeps customers and makes money.