The Most Disgusting Video On Youtube......

Boy, there really are some deranged folk out there in cyberspace !
I was researching those SDA-CRS speakers that a local fellow has up for sale and came upon a video that showed this caption of a dead mint pair of Monitor 10's, so I thought I'd give them a listen.
What I ended up watching was this total @hole, faking a good ole boy accent and cutting up the pair of 10's with a skill saw, then tearing out the entrails, after which he thanks the viewer and "hopes that the video helps"
I can only imagine his motive was to enrage folk and get a lot of hits.
The decline of western civilization............................

Comments

• FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 910
    I believe you could label that individual a troll.
  • Polkaguy58Polkaguy58 Posts: 281
    I could label him more than that, but I'd rather not get booted for doing so.
  • OleBootOleBoot Posts: 241
    edited December 7
    This is the modern world. I don't understand anything anymore. Mind you, is this any worse than Pete Towshend breaking guitars? Not that I thought that was cool at the time anyway.
    I started out with nothing and have most of it left.
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 750
    Oh, so you just discovered YouTube today? :p
    Polk SDA SRS 2.3TL
    Silk Audio MS38SE Tube Amp
    Yamaha DSP A-1 AV Amp
    Panasonic TC-P65S2 Plasma TV
  • OleBoot wrote: »
    This is the modern world. I don't understand anything anymore. Mind you, is this any worse than Pete Towshend breaking guitars? Not that I thought that was cool at the time anyway.

Yeah, but they were still making guitars at the time. Not many 10's coming off the line anymore.
    Polk SDA SRS 1.2
    Yamaha M-65 (2x, bi-amped)
    Pioneer Elite SC-99
    Polk CS400 center
    Polk MC-60 4x Atmos
    Polk AB700 side surround
  • Polkaguy58Polkaguy58 Posts: 281
    And they had the Peerless tweeters too !