Lsi7 Ebony

Beautiful shape. Been used as rears in my HT. Will ship in the original box.

$240 plus actual shipping. Paypal friend will work.
Parasound HCA1200 MKII, Parasound HCA-1205A, Oppo BDP-83SE, Marantz SR7008, Mitsubishi 65" DLP, Martin Logan Dynamo Sub, APC S10

Mini HT - Samsung 46" 3D TV + 3D Blu ray player, HK AVR 254, Rti8's, Athena 12" sub

Comments

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 593
    lol where were these when I was speaker shopping a few weeks ago!

nice price!
    Bedroom 2 channel: NAD C316BEE, Marantz cd6004, Rotel RCD-1072, Sony SCD-CE595, Polk Audio LSiM 703, Audioquest Bedrock & King Cobra, Kimber Kable Tonik
    HT: Onkyo HT-RC360, Athena Micra 6
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 8,709
    daboyz wrote: »

Sold...what say you buddy?
  • daboyzdaboyz Posts: 4,470
    lightman1 wrote: »
    daboyz wrote: »

Sold...what say you buddy?

If ya want them. ;)
    Parasound HCA1200 MKII, Parasound HCA-1205A, Oppo BDP-83SE, Marantz SR7008, Mitsubishi 65" DLP, Martin Logan Dynamo Sub, APC S10

Mini HT - Samsung 46" 3D TV + 3D Blu ray player, HK AVR 254, Rti8's, Athena 12" sub
    Deal!
    Nailed it, Dan! :D
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 14,940
    edited December 6
    Nailed it, Dan! :D

Good, was hoping you'd get a chuckle.....

giphy.gif

"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • teekay0007teekay0007 Posts: 1,920
    Serious LOL there, Dan! Well done!
  • Airplay355Airplay355 Posts: 4,029
    Fake sold for $18 to Russ or real sold? haahaa
    Airplay355 wrote: »

Haggled me up to $20. Dave is one tough cookie......
    I wouldn't have paid more than $19 myself. You've been ripped off.
  • ken brydsonken brydson Posts: 6,563
    Airplay355 wrote: »

Haggled me up to $20. Dave is one tough cookie......

Gotta put in some OT brother...
    HT/Main- Panny 50" G10 Plasma, Pioneer SC-1222k AVR, Panny DMP-BD60 BDP, Polk LS90 mains, CS350LS center, LS/fx side surrounds, LS50 surround backs, SVS 25-31PC+ sub, Harmony One

Office Rig- Marantz 2252B, Denon 2910, Kenwood KD2070 TT, Polk RTA 12B's/ RTA8t
  • daboyzdaboyz Posts: 4,470
    The shipping was where I got him. ;)

• ZLTFULZLTFUL Posts: 4,198
    Don't say that...he might end up recruiting me to chauffeur him over there to pick em up so he doesn't have to drive that **** of a bucket truck over.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    2 Channel: Silverline Audio Sonatina MKI, Monitor 5 Series II, DIY Seas based bookies
    LR 2 Channel: LSi7, DSW-MP2000
    HT: JTR Triple 8 LCRs, DIYSG Volt 8LX Surrounds, DIYSG Volt 6LX Atmos, 6 SI HT-18D2 Subs
    Guest BR 2 Channel: Swans D1080MKII
    Deck: Pyle BT Speaker pair with upgraded woofers
    edited December 12
    Well phooey!! The speakers arrived at Mad Mikes Audio Barn and Discount Cigarette Outlet.....

I was expecting a box of toothpicks and electronic shrapnel. But Lo and Behold! They arrived in one piece and the warehouse manager says they sound great!

Thanks Dave!
    edited December 12
    @lightman1

So you’ve not yet acquired your liquor license to sell the moonshine you make out back yet I see
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
    @lightman1

So you’ve not yet acquired your liquor license to sell the moonshine you make out back yet I see

What?! And have the gubment all up in my bizness?!! No sir!

BTW....that last 100 gallon batch was for "personal" use.....Dig it? ;)
    edited December 12
    @lightman1

What?! And have the gubment all up in my bizness?!! No sir!

BTW....that last 100 gallon batch was for "personal" use.....Dig it? ;)

Of course. That’s what a weeks supply for you
    Dibs if you grow tired of them ;)