Energy RC10’s

Energy RC-10 pair in black ash finish. A couple small imperfections as shown but very nice overall condition. Will ship in original box. $175.00 plus shipping CONUS to Polkies with 100 posts.

7mzwoz8xy6os.jpeg
nwruvb0ulxww.jpeg
2u88o02iilit.jpeg
08qs2rgbpuh7.jpeg
rddzq9fnbp8x.jpeg

Comments

• dromundsdromunds Posts: 6,219
    jnqahwxsjkoc.jpeg
    8uowg0eip4nm.jpeg
    j3zgw776olj3.jpeg
    yvfgdz8egr10.jpeg
    u3doadaiawwf.jpeg
    hjgzjw1t46ac.jpeg
    gsgckqjp5ytz.jpeg
    Also going to be posting a pair of DALI Zensor bookies. Sweet little speakers.
    Located in Wisconsin. Travel to Madison frequently. Fox Valley and Milwaukee occasionally. Will be in Neenah this week.
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 27,815
    Neenah ?? Nobody goes to Neenah.....unless you work at the Neenah foundry. :)
    legacy Focus 20/20
    Butler tdb 2250
    Cary Xciter dac
    Joule LA-100
    Pioneer BDP 320
    Sony 4k 55 850c
    FX 500 surround
    Acoustic zen Satori SC's
    Pioneer elite vsx21
    Sonos-Cullen mod.
    Audio Metallurgy GA-0 digital
    PS Audio Quintet
    Analysis Plus crystal ovals
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2's IC
    Yeah, there's an old joke that is no longer PC about Neenah and its stink. I have business there and I'll leave it at that. Reminds me of the story a public defender friend told me. The defendant's nickname was "the businessman". He asked the guy, "what's your business?" The defendant says, "None of your business." But yeah, besides the foundry there are paper mills, and it stinks pretty bad I guess if you're downwind.
    I have an Energy ESW-C8 subwoofer that would go real nice with these bookies that I'm listing separately.
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 754
    tonyb wrote: »
    Neenah ?? Nobody goes to Neenah.....unless you work at the Neenah foundry. :)

My ex-father-in-law is buried in Neenah. And there is a Shopko close to the cemetery. :p
    Polk SDA SRS 2.3TL
    Silk Audio MS38SE Tube Amp
    Yamaha DSP A-1 AV Amp
    Panasonic TC-P65S2 Plasma TV
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 3,752
    These are GREAT little bookies. These destroy the RiA series as far as I am concerned...GLWS!
    HT Rig:
    Yamaha RX-A1010; Parasound HCA-1000a; Arcam rDac; Mains: PSB Imagine Mini + MartinLogan Dynamo (original) sub; Center - Def Tech Procenter 1000; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - SVS PB10-ISD; Sony BDP-S390, FireTV gen 2

Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Audiosource Amp Two, Dynaudio Emit 10, NHT Super One CI, ACI Titan subwoofer, FireTV, Arcam rDac; Bryson BPD-1
    Thanks Rooftop. I'll do the RC-10's for $150 in my pocket plus shipping CONUS to good standing Polkies with more than 100 posts. You gotta be nuts to pass up this deal. But it may take me a couple days to ship them as I'll be on the road now for a couple days. Can ship by this weekend at latest I would think, maybe Friday.
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 593
    Awesome deal, someone is going to be very happy!
    dromunds wrote: »
    Thanks Rooftop. I'll do the RC-10's for $150 in my pocket plus shipping CONUS to good standing Polkies with more than 100 posts. You gotta be nuts to pass up this deal. But it may take me a couple days to ship them as I'll be on the road now for a couple days. Can ship by this weekend at latest I would think, maybe Friday.

Bedroom 2 channel: NAD C316BEE, Marantz cd6004, Rotel RCD-1072, Sony SCD-CE595, Polk Audio LSiM 703, Audioquest Bedrock & King Cobra, Kimber Kable Tonik
    HT: Onkyo HT-RC360, Athena Micra 6
  • davecodaveco Posts: 2
    My name is Dave signed up just to purchase these speakers I have been looking for a 2nd pair Please call 4015240208 I would like to work something out I know I don't have 100 posts but I am sincere in purchasing these Thanks for your time
    Daveco: I’m currently in discussions with a Polkie in Wisconsin who indicated he wishes to try to meet to purchase.
    Sold
  • davecodaveco Posts: 2
    dromunds , Thanks for the update.
    You’re welcome. Stick around and get to know the place and get your posts up. Lots of good folks here.
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 8,709
    dromunds wrote: »
    You’re welcome. Stick around and get to know the place and get your posts up. Lots of good folks here.

Except @lightman1 ........a bit of a ne'er do well and scalliwag.....steer clear.