Energy RC10’s

Energy RC-10 pair in black ash finish. A couple small imperfections as shown but very nice overall condition. Will ship in original box. $175.00 plus shipping CONUS to Polkies with 100 posts.

7mzwoz8xy6os.jpeg
nwruvb0ulxww.jpeg
2u88o02iilit.jpeg
08qs2rgbpuh7.jpeg
rddzq9fnbp8x.jpeg

Comments

• dromundsdromunds Posts: 7,177
    jnqahwxsjkoc.jpeg
    8uowg0eip4nm.jpeg
    j3zgw776olj3.jpeg
    yvfgdz8egr10.jpeg
    u3doadaiawwf.jpeg
    hjgzjw1t46ac.jpeg
    gsgckqjp5ytz.jpeg
    Also going to be posting a pair of DALI Zensor bookies. Sweet little speakers.
    Located in Wisconsin. Travel to Madison frequently. Fox Valley and Milwaukee occasionally. Will be in Neenah this week.
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 29,752
    Neenah ?? Nobody goes to Neenah.....unless you work at the Neenah foundry. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    Tad 803 bookies
    Polk 500 surrounds
    Polk s35 center
    SVS SB-2000
    Sonos

Music-

Joule la-100 pre
    B&k 1430 amp
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    ERA D5 bookies

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Analysis plus crystal oval ic's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable
    Yeah, there's an old joke that is no longer PC about Neenah and its stink. I have business there and I'll leave it at that. Reminds me of the story a public defender friend told me. The defendant's nickname was "the businessman". He asked the guy, "what's your business?" The defendant says, "None of your business." But yeah, besides the foundry there are paper mills, and it stinks pretty bad I guess if you're downwind.
    I have an Energy ESW-C8 subwoofer that would go real nice with these bookies that I'm listing separately.
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,266
    tonyb wrote: »
    Neenah ?? Nobody goes to Neenah.....unless you work at the Neenah foundry. :)

My ex-father-in-law is buried in Neenah. And there is a Shopko close to the cemetery. :p
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 4,594
    These are GREAT little bookies. These destroy the RiA series as far as I am concerned...GLWS!
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Peachtree Audio Nova Integrated; Bryson BPD-1; Mains: Dynaudio Emit 10 + MartinLogan Dynamo (original) sub; Center - Polk cs400i; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - SVS PB10-ISD; LG UP870 4K BDP

Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Peachtree Audio NovaPre; Audiosource Amp Two, PSB Imagine B, Boston VR-10 center, NHT Super One CI surrounds, ACI Titan subwoofer, Squeezebox Touch
    Thanks Rooftop. I'll do the RC-10's for $150 in my pocket plus shipping CONUS to good standing Polkies with more than 100 posts. You gotta be nuts to pass up this deal. But it may take me a couple days to ship them as I'll be on the road now for a couple days. Can ship by this weekend at latest I would think, maybe Friday.
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 4,715
    Awesome deal, someone is going to be very happy!
    dromunds wrote: »
    Thanks Rooftop. I'll do the RC-10's for $150 in my pocket plus shipping CONUS to good standing Polkies with more than 100 posts. You gotta be nuts to pass up this deal. But it may take me a couple days to ship them as I'll be on the road now for a couple days. Can ship by this weekend at latest I would think, maybe Friday.

Got Dayens?
  • My name is Dave signed up just to purchase these speakers I have been looking for a 2nd pair Please call 4015240208 I would like to work something out I know I don't have 100 posts but I am sincere in purchasing these Thanks for your time
    Daveco: I’m currently in discussions with a Polkie in Wisconsin who indicated he wishes to try to meet to purchase.
    Sold
  • dromunds , Thanks for the update.
    You’re welcome. Stick around and get to know the place and get your posts up. Lots of good folks here.
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 9,858
    dromunds wrote: »
    You’re welcome. Stick around and get to know the place and get your posts up. Lots of good folks here.

Except @lightman1 ........a bit of a ne'er do well and scalliwag.....steer clear.