Where is Nightfall?

F1nutF1nut Posts: 38,300
Anyone heard from Josh?
Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

Comments

• nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 7,017
    edited December 2
    I'll see if I can get his attention on XBox Live tonight...got him on my friends list....

Edit Update, shows he's online via XBox Live, message sent, will report any reply if given one.
    Post edited by nbrowser on
    Living room: Samsung UN55KU7000 4K UHD HDR 55 inch TV, Marantz CD6004, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon, Parasound zPhono, Mac Mini, Oppo BDP-93, XBox One S 2Tb, Kenwood DPX792BH car deck for radio purposes, Marantz SR5010 AVR, Parasound HCA-1200II, Front SDA 2 modded with Larrys Rings and RD0-194-1 tweeters, Rear Onkyo SKF-4800 Towers, Center CSiA6, BOOM Tannoy TS2.12 Sub, Audioquest Evergreen interconnects just about everywhere except from AVR to amp, MIT Terminator 4, MIT AVT3 speaker cables with extra terminals covered up Monitor 5 Jr+ in the wings for a center channel.
  • Toolfan66Toolfan66 Posts: 13,380
    Me, and Brian have tried getting ahold of him, there is a set of 2B's in mint condition with original boxes here with his name on them, as we know he hated selling his..
    Death Grip...
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 38,300
    Good deal guys. He was a great member here, would hate to lose him.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

Contact established, he reports he’s fine, I did relay that Larry has speakers for him!
    Living room: Samsung UN55KU7000 4K UHD HDR 55 inch TV, Marantz CD6004, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon, Parasound zPhono, Mac Mini, Oppo BDP-93, XBox One S 2Tb, Kenwood DPX792BH car deck for radio purposes, Marantz SR5010 AVR, Parasound HCA-1200II, Front SDA 2 modded with Larrys Rings and RD0-194-1 tweeters, Rear Onkyo SKF-4800 Towers, Center CSiA6, BOOM Tannoy TS2.12 Sub, Audioquest Evergreen interconnects just about everywhere except from AVR to amp, MIT Terminator 4, MIT AVT3 speaker cables with extra terminals covered up Monitor 5 Jr+ in the wings for a center channel.
  • motorhead43026motorhead43026 Posts: 2,216
    Must be a reason for his absence. What soured him, or who?

2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk Signature S60's
    Cables: Wireworld Eclipse IC, Audio Art IC3; Speaker cable LA International SS-800; PS Audio AC-3 power cords; All into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

All TV's sound enhanced by Polk Magnfi Mini's.

Other; SDA2BTL's, M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage.
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 16,602
    Good of you to show up... unless you were held hostage in North Korea, you better have a good excuse for being gone.

:D :D
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono twin chassis phono preamplifier, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Stradivari v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo BDP-95 Bluray, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

Welcome back Josh.

• TNTsTunesTNTsTunes Posts: 510
    Nightfall wrote: »
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    Me, and Brian have tried getting ahold of him, there is a set of 2B's in mint condition with original boxes here with his name on them, as we know he hated selling his..

Oooooh. B) Let's talk.

rz433_s-200x150.gif

These might be the ones.

https://denver.craigslist.org/for/d/polk-audio-speakers-pair/6401859477.html
    "Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light
    a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Those look minty!

• lightman1lightman1 Posts: 8,709
    Welcome home, Josh!
  • westmassguywestmassguy Posts: 5,797
    lightman1 wrote: »
    My bad....I said he was a cute little fella....musta scared him off.

That would scare anyone
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-350, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer
    Cables: Speaker: Furez 10/2 with GLS Locking Banana Plugs
    Interconnect: Furez 10/2 with SpeakONs
    ICs: Custom Furez by Douglas Connections
    Den:
    Bose 901 Series II Continentals Restored, Re-Built Equalizer with Elna Silmic IIs, Sonicaps, and Silver Mica Caps
    Carver CT-3 Pre, Carver PM-600

dhsspeakerservice.com/
    Now Carrying Gimpod's Custom SDA Circuit Boards

"And keep her under 70, would you, huh? Betty likes a slow ride"
    Yer all welcome...from my high tech reinforced highly disguised "igloo" up here in Canada....eh...now where's my Molsons and back bacon???
  • dromundsdromunds Posts: 6,214
    Good to hear from you Josh!
    nbrowser wrote: »
    Yer all welcome...from my high tech reinforced highly disguised "igloo" up here in Canada....eh...now where's my Molsons and back bacon???

Can’t speak to the Molson, but Russ has the market cornered on Baby-got-Back Bacon.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono twin chassis phono preamplifier, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Stradivari v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo BDP-95 Bluray, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

nbrowser wrote: »

Can’t speak to the Molson, but Russ has the market cornered on Baby-got-Back Bacon.

You know me all too well, John. ;)
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 8,115
    Slippery slope's right Russ.
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

I like curves that you need a Porsche to hug tight.
    Ski jump
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 8,458
    Ski jump

Mikey like the slopeys
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures, Simaudio 780D DAC
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Modwright LS100, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers
    edited December 3

I like curves that you need a Sherpa to climb.

Fixed...

Yea John i was going to comment with a bunch of climbing gear lingo, but .......
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 8,458

I like curves that you need a Sherpa to climb.

Fixed...

John in a Sherpa :s :s
    Blonde in a Sherpa :p :) :)
    66k61w2vuewp.jpg

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures, Simaudio 780D DAC
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Modwright LS100, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 3,752
    After seeing this thread @nightfall will never return again lol
    HT Rig:
    Yamaha RX-A1010; Parasound HCA-1000a; Arcam rDac; Mains: PSB Imagine Mini + MartinLogan Dynamo (original) sub; Center - Def Tech Procenter 1000; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - SVS PB10-ISD; Sony BDP-S390, FireTV gen 2

Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Audiosource Amp Two, Dynaudio Emit 10, NHT Super One CI, ACI Titan subwoofer, FireTV, Arcam rDac; Bryson BPD-1
  • Toolfan66Toolfan66 Posts: 13,380
    Josh, did you get the 2B's??
    Death Grip...
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 7,030
    I'm trying.
    | Front - Dynaudio Emit M20 | Center - N/A | Rear - Polk Monitor 4 | Sub - N/A |
    | AVR - Yamaha Aventage RX-A1020 | Preamp - Dared MC-7P | Amp - B&K Reference 4420 |
    | Turntable - Yamaha PX-3 | Cartridge - Dynavector DV-20X2H | Digital Source - AURALiC Aries Mini |
    | TV - LG 60" 4K | Gaming - Xbox One - PS3 - New 3DS XL - Nvidia Shield TV |

This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality
    Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal
    All this pain is an illusion
    Nightfall wrote: »
    I'm trying.
    Try? DO, or do not... there is no try.

• NightfallNightfall Posts: 7,030
    What else would you call two attempts to meet up with the seller saying they're busy? :'( Tomorrow, hopefully.
    | Front - Dynaudio Emit M20 | Center - N/A | Rear - Polk Monitor 4 | Sub - N/A |
    | AVR - Yamaha Aventage RX-A1020 | Preamp - Dared MC-7P | Amp - B&K Reference 4420 |
    | Turntable - Yamaha PX-3 | Cartridge - Dynavector DV-20X2H | Digital Source - AURALiC Aries Mini |
    | TV - LG 60" 4K | Gaming - Xbox One - PS3 - New 3DS XL - Nvidia Shield TV |

This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality
    Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal
    All this pain is an illusion
    I think Yoda would reach out through the Force. :p