Just saw this post on CL. Anybody into Camelions ?

Options
Here it is, it made me laugh and want to go get it just to bring some peace to the giver.

favorite this post
Someone take this damn Cham (MJ)
hide this posting

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)
I have a chameleon and I'm over it. She's an **** and she doesn't like to be touched. She hisses at you and bites you. I've been putting up with her because I adopted her and I hate rehoming animals but tbh she hates me just as much as I hate her. She hates everyone and she won't give a damn who has her so ftb. I don't even care. Yeah I said it. Idfc. Email me telling me how selfish I am and guess what I still won't care.
I don't have any pictures. I'll take one from outside the terrarium if anyone wants to see her but I'm not trying to pick her up. She gets pissed, I get pissed, it's bad for everyone. She also eats a **** lot. Only crickets. She's too good for greens and worms.
Come get the stuck up ****. She's free but I'm not giving away the terrarium. It's dope and some lizard with a half decent personality will appreciate it. It's too good for her anyway. Bring a goddamn butter bowl.
Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.

Comments

• agfrost
    agfrost Posts: 2,421
    Options
    LOL. Makes me happy for our 4 crested geckos, who are quite sweet (and eat not only crickets, but fruit and their CGD (crested gecko diet) 'mush' as well.nj58cnehmohm.jpg
    7asevc8rulzc.jpg
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,466
    Options
    Good laugh there, Tony.

Re: the geckos - you can handle them and they don't try to run away?!?
    I disabled signatures.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Yea try to handle Tokay geckos then get back to me. At almost 12-14" they will bite the snot out of you. I had a large male from birth no matter how much we handled him at a certain point they get mean and did i mention fast as lightning.

That CL ad is funny
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    Love your pic of that HAPPY Crested Gecko !

That's a poster size candidate. :)
  • agfrost
    agfrost Posts: 2,421
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    Re: the geckos - you can handle them and they don't try to run away?!?

They're very handle-able (Cresties are; Tokays are "no-kay" as Ivan points out above). They don't *love* to be handled like a cat or dog likes to be pet, but they're compliant enough. My boys have them out quite a bit, meaning every day.
    Tony M wrote: »
    Love your pic of that HAPPY Crested Gecko !

That's a poster size candidate. :)

That's Cheesy (named by her then-9-year-old owner Andrew). I believe in that picture she was drinking water from the pictured bowl on our dining room table--they lift their heads I assume to help with the swallowing process and that picture was the result. :) Andrew agrees with your poster recommendation, he requested it printed onto his last birthday cake--how could we say no?
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0
  • Tony M
    Options
    mdaudioguy wrote: »
    gvcapajn26id.jpg

That pic reminds me of the Egyptian Hieroglyphs of joined animals and humans too. It's funny that pic seems to have originated in the desert too.
    I still wonder why the Egyptians carved and painted sooooo many hybrid beings ..everywhere .

Great photo-cropping though. Yea, most camels are docile, but NOT that one ! :#
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,693
    Options
    I still wonder why the Egyptians carved and painted sooooo many hybrid beings ..everywhere .
    Because those hybrids were common on their home planet.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »

Valid point..... or it could of been lead poisoning
  • Tony M
    edited November 2017
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Viking64 wrote: »

Valid point..... or it could of been lead poisoning

Mercury was the heavy metal of choice in a few civilizations back then.

Maybe a little of both and some unobtainium thrown into the mix. :o

Mercury for the UFO's Electronic circuit board conductor material.. :D
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,693
    Options
    I've never seen an Egyptian driving a Mercury, but I did know an Egyptian and she was quite the cougar. :)
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,387
    Options
    Take her fishing...... bass love lizards.
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • Tony M
    Options
    ^^^^
    Now that there is funny ! :D