Comments

• teamjhertz
    Options
    I agree TNTsTunes is before me
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,095
    Options
    I agree Dan comes before anyone else...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Options
    Just awesome Tony. Dan, I think they would work fine in your room.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    edited November 2017
    Options
    @tonyb

I did not properly say "I will take them" because I wasn't sure at the time they would work off my Anthem MRX-500. I did some research (while also decorating the house for Xmas with the kids and wife) and I think they should work decent just not at loud volumes (which I wont be listening to them at anyway). I am now sure I could take them, however there were others that said "I will take them" before I did.

I'm fine if you give them to someone else as I'm not sure how fast I could even get up there to get them from you.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • teamjhertz
    Options
    Go for it Dan

They were a nice to have not a have to have
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,095
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I'm willing to send gas money and provide for a nice lunch at White Castle along the way...

Welcome to the SDA Club Dan... a wise Jedi once said, "You have taken your first step into a larger world."
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,649
    Options
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Options
    I agree Dan comes before anyone else...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClzJkv3dpY8

Ha!
  • Stew
    Stew Posts: 645
    Options
    Extremely generous offer from Tony and everyone looking out for each other. Love it!
    SDA 2B-TL (Sonicap/Solen/Mills, Erse Super Q, Rings, Spikes, No-Rez)
    1000VA Dreadnought
    Dared SL-2000a (Siemens & Halske TM 12AT7WA's, Brimar 5Z4G)
    Jolida JD-100a (Sylvania BP TM Gold Brand 5751's), NAD C275BEE, Blue Jeans

RTiA3, Onkyo TX-SR605
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    I stand corrected, TNT had first dibs. Send me a pm and we can make arrangements.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    These are in TNT's hands now, and after he equips them with a change of underwear hopefully they'll be on their way to Dan.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Options
    Class act fella's!!!!!

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    oldrocker wrote: »
    Class act fella's!!!!!

Couldn't agree more. I will be continuing to try and clean out some of my stores so hopefully I can find another one or two karma items to try and pay it forward on this.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Options
    oldrocker wrote: »
    Class act fella's!!!!!

Couldn't agree more. I will be continuing to try and clean out some of my stores so hopefully I can find another one or two karma items to try and pay it forward on this.

You good on amps, receivers and stuff?

I got some extras laying around, nothing fancy but if you wanna borrow something for a while, just let me know.

• indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,637
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Congrats Dan. About time you to enter the SDA world. Regardless, though, enjoy those speakers.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    edited November 2017
    Options
  • Libertyc
    Libertyc Posts: 914
    Options
    Very nice karma Tony