still looking for a pre amp

Options
I will say and graciously Dollar Dave offered up his Luxman pre to me but after initial cost + shipping and the fact he could not locate at he original remote I said that would be an amount of cash I was not willing to spend. I'm spending all that and then buying a universal remote that might or might not work. You boys/gals know I'm exceedingly poor and need the best bargain out there. What I need is a pre/amp w/ a working remote w/ 3 inputs. Phono stage, tuner in, and either dedicated CD or aux to pick up that cd function. What I do not want or need is a pre w/ a built in tuner like many Adcom models because FM sucks these days and takes away an input I need. Any benefactors out there ?? Now I use a NAD 1020a good but no remote. ( if any doubt of payment ask either WMD or Trey if I'm good for the cash albeit slow in coming) Free would also work w/ me covering shipping. My balls are not that big and it doesn't hurt to ask. lol lol
2chl- Adcom GFA- 555-Onkyo P-3150v pre/amp- JVC-QL-A200 tt- Denon 1940 ci cdp- Adcom GFS-6 -Modded '87 SDA 2Bs - Dynamat Ext.- BH-5- X-Overs VR-3, RDO-194 tweeters, Larry's Rings, Speakon/Neutrik I/C- Cherry stain tops Advent Maestros,Ohm model E

H/T- Toshiba au40" flat- Yamaha RX- V665 avr- YSD-11 Dock- I-Pod- Klipsch #400HD Speaker set-

Bdrm- Nikko 6065 receiver- JBL -G-200s--Pioneer 305 headphones--Sony CE375-5 disc

Comments