Sold my Ohm L

Options
After just 1 day on C/L I sold my Ohm model L book enders. I got them in trade for my EPI M-201s which were too big for my living room as the Rectilinear Low Boy IIIs take up a lot of foot print. They went for $80 and for a traded item I did very good, besides needing the cash for the holidays. They were not getting the use they deserved so away they went. In very good condition w/ being freshly re foamed and the only sticking point no Ohm logo on the dust covers. Yes they were original drivers dated from '78 and after calling Jon @ Ohm he said the only way you can get the logo is by sending in both drivers to Brooklyn so they could do it. EFF you to that expense and made that clear in the ad and they flew out of my house yesterday.
2chl- Adcom GFA- 555-Onkyo P-3150v pre/amp- JVC-QL-A200 tt- Denon 1940 ci cdp- Adcom GFS-6 -Modded '87 SDA 2Bs - Dynamat Ext.- BH-5- X-Overs VR-3, RDO-194 tweeters, Larry's Rings, Speakon/Neutrik I/C- Cherry stain tops Advent Maestros,Ohm model E

H/T- Toshiba au40" flat- Yamaha RX- V665 avr- YSD-11 Dock- I-Pod- Klipsch #400HD Speaker set-

Bdrm- Nikko 6065 receiver- JBL -G-200s--Pioneer 305 headphones--Sony CE375-5 disc