Looking for advice: Anyone ever downsize from an RTi 7.1 setup to satellites?

Hi, I've been super happy with my setup for years now but I'm thinking I might want to free up some space. I've been out of the A/V loop for years so I'm not up to date with new technologies and advances A/V industry. Are there any satellites packages in the entry or mid level price range that I could get close to or the same level of performance from? It would be paired with an Onkyo pre, Outlaw 7125 amp, and an SVS PB12 plus/2. Might take the amp out as well.

Current set up is RTi10's, CSi5, RTi6's and RTi4's

Sorry if this gets asked once a week, I looked through a few pages and didn't see anything.
Casey
H/T: Epson 6500ub
Sony UBP-X800
Toshiba HD-XA2 (HD-DVD, CD)
Onkyo 805 (pre-amp)
Outlaw 7125
Polk RTi 10 (bi-amped)
Polk CSi5 (bi-amped)
Polk RTi6
SVS PB 12 plus/2
Velodyne SMS-1

TV Rig: Samsung 50'' 4k display
Polk Signa-1 Surround bar

Comments

• rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 4,603
    You’re going to experience some let down no matter what, but I think def tech pro monitors or mythos will surprise you. I actually have a pair of mythos 2 and a matching center mythos 3. PM me if you’re interested.
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Peachtree Audio Nova Integrated; Bryson BPD-1; Mains: Dynaudio Emit 10 + MartinLogan Dynamo (original) sub; Center - Polk cs400i; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - SVS PB10-ISD; LG UP870 4K BDP

Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Peachtree Audio NovaPre; Audiosource Amp Two, PSB Imagine B, Boston VR-10 center, NHT Super One CI surrounds, ACI Titan subwoofer, Squeezebox Touch