Looking for advice: Anyone ever downsize from an RTi 7.1 setup to satellites?

Hi, I've been super happy with my setup for years now but I'm thinking I might want to free up some space. I've been out of the A/V loop for years so I'm not up to date with new technologies and advances A/V industry. Are there any satellites packages in the entry or mid level price range that I could get close to or the same level of performance from? It would be paired with an Onkyo pre, Outlaw 7125 amp, and an SVS PB12 plus/2. Might take the amp out as well.

Current set up is RTi10's, CSi5, RTi6's and RTi4's

Sorry if this gets asked once a week, I looked through a few pages and didn't see anything.
Casey

Comments

• rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 3,664
    You’re going to experience some let down no matter what, but I think def tech pro monitors or mythos will surprise you. I actually have a pair of mythos 2 and a matching center mythos 3. PM me if you’re interested.
    HT Rig:
    Yamaha RX-A1010; Parasound HCA-1000a; Arcam rDac; Mains: PSB Imagine Mini + MartinLogan Dynamo (original) sub; Center - Def Tech Procenter 1000; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - SVS PB10-ISD; Sony BDP-S390, FireTV gen 2

Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Audiosource Amp Two, Dynaudio Emit 10, NHT Super One CI, ACI Titan subwoofer, FireTV, Arcam rDac; Bryson BPD-1