What is the thread size?
  • Toolfan66Toolfan66 Posts: 13,306
    1/4-20

Sorry bout that..
    Death Grip...
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 38,135
    PM coming
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

Sold!!!
    Death Grip...
  • sgmsmgsgmsmg Posts: 212
    I am sure these are probably sold to F1nut but if they are not what are the approximate dimensions of the spikes.
    2 Channel
    Pre:Parasound JC2BP
    Amp:Parasound A21
    Speakers: Golden Ear Triton Ones
    Source: Oppo 103D, Mac Mini, Bryston BDA-3
    Cables: AQ Castlerock Speaker, AQ Columbia XLR/RCA, AQ Diamond USB
    Power: PS Audio P10 Regenerator, AC12, AC10 and AC5 Cables
    Display: Panasonic TC-P65ZT60

Home Theater
    Reciever: Pioneer Elite SC-99
    Amp: Pioneer Elite SC-09TX
    Speakers: Polk LSiM 703 (Fl, FR, RL, RR), Polk LSiM706 (Center), Polk 900-LS (Atmos)
    Subwoofers: SVS SB13 x 3
    Source: Oppo UDP-205, Apple TV, Amazon Fire
    Power: PS Audio P5 Regenerator, Furman IT Reference 15i, Pangea AC14SE and AC9SE Cables
    Display: Sony XBR75X940D
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 38,135
    2.5" high, 1" diameter.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• sgmsmgsgmsmg Posts: 212
    F1nut wrote: »
    2.5" high, 1" diameter.

Thanks!
    2 Channel
    Pre:Parasound JC2BP
    Amp:Parasound A21
    Speakers: Golden Ear Triton Ones
    Source: Oppo 103D, Mac Mini, Bryston BDA-3
    Cables: AQ Castlerock Speaker, AQ Columbia XLR/RCA, AQ Diamond USB
    Power: PS Audio P10 Regenerator, AC12, AC10 and AC5 Cables
    Display: Panasonic TC-P65ZT60

Home Theater
    Reciever: Pioneer Elite SC-99
    Amp: Pioneer Elite SC-09TX
    Speakers: Polk LSiM 703 (Fl, FR, RL, RR), Polk LSiM706 (Center), Polk 900-LS (Atmos)
    Subwoofers: SVS SB13 x 3
    Source: Oppo UDP-205, Apple TV, Amazon Fire
    Power: PS Audio P5 Regenerator, Furman IT Reference 15i, Pangea AC14SE and AC9SE Cables
    Display: Sony XBR75X940D
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 8,330
    edited November 12
    Jesse likes wood
    Jesse likes spikes
    Jesse doesn't like wood spikes :/ B)

Tales of the Crypt >:)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures, Simaudio 780D DAC
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Modwright LS100, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 7,795
    Yep while i was asking questions Jesse was paying ...... oh well saved me some frogskins. ;)
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 16,475
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Jesse likes wood
    Jesse likes spikes
    Jesse doesn't like wood spikes :/ B)

Tales of the Crypt >:)
    It will take a wooden stake to take Jesse down. Vlad the Impaler learned the art of war from Jesse.

The character of Raz al Gouhle comes from the legend of Jesse...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono twin chassis phono preamplifier, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Stradivari v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo BDP-95 Bluray, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Yep while i was asking questions Jesse was paying ...... oh well saved me some frogskins. ;)

Cleaning out my closet I found another set if you want them..gv4zun7ielx2.jpeg

Death Grip...
  • TNTsTunesTNTsTunes Posts: 438
    Toolfan66 wrote: »

If he doesn't buy them I will take them.

"Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light
    a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

TNTsTunes wrote: »

They have your name on them..
    Death Grip...
  • TNTsTunesTNTsTunes Posts: 438
    TNTsTunes wrote: »

They have your name on them..

Sold.

Thanks.
    "Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light
    a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

SOLD!!!
    Death Grip...
  • headrottheadrott Posts: 5,023
    All right, damn it Larry. You will have to make another 10 sets for us "needy" people around here. :D

Seriously, if you find anymore put me in line as well as I'm interested.......
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:

"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • cincycat13cincycat13 Posts: 802
    Super sweet score! Put me in the if ever line...
  • ZLTFULZLTFUL Posts: 4,164
    Damnit me too. lol
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    2 Channel: Silverline Audio Sonatina MKI, Monitor 5 Series II, DIY Seas based bookies
    LR 2 Channel: LSi7, DSW-MP2000
    HT: JTR Triple 8 LCRs, DIYSG Volt 8LX Surrounds, DIYSG Volt 6LX Atmos, 6 SI HT-18D2 Subs
    Guest BR 2 Channel: Swans D1080MKII
    Deck: Pyle BT Speaker pair with upgraded woofers
  • headrottheadrott Posts: 5,023
    Like I said Larry. (at least ) 10 new sets! :D
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:

"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee