Has anyone had contact with Rick88 recently?

2»

Comments

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 10,217
    Welcome back Rick. I'm very glad to hear things are going well. Yep the stuff that has happened to the 3 amigos is a tuff swallow it's still a great group here. We missed ya pal
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 29,305
    Welcome back Rick, dang we missed ya pal. Glad to hear your health and finances are rebounding. Keep rockin' on bro.

.....and, don't let the recent shenanigans deter you from posting. Call it growing pains, all online forums go through it. It's the membership that makes the joint what it is, not the moderation. Moderation is just a necessary evil, a by-product of the monster we all call audio.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    Tad 803 bookies
    Polk 500 surrounds
    Polk s35 center
    SVS SB-2000
    Sonos

Music-

Joule la-100 pre
    B&k 1403 amp
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    ERA D5 bookies

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Analysis plus crystal oval ic's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable
  • muncybobmuncybob Posts: 1,830
    Good to see you have returned Rick. That cold home brew beer I promised you months ago will still be waiting for you if you ever hop on the bike and it leads into this area.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500, Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Oppo BDP93, "upgraded" Polk SDA 2B.
  • hochpt21hochpt21 Posts: 5,028
    Rick!!!!!!!!!

Good to see you friend.
    Speakers - GoldenEar Triton 2
    Man Cave
    Turntable - 1) Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado Gold; 2) Sony PS LX410/Grado Green
    Phono Stage - PS Audio GCPH, Parks Audio Budgie; CD - Marantz DV4001
    Preamp - Dared SL2000a, Luminous Audio Axiom II; Amplifier - Parasound HCA-1500A
    Speakers - SDA 2A (x-overs etc...); Epos Epic 2; Polk Audio Monitor 70 (my first)

otierpjgarwx.png
    "It's like watching a roomful of people who couldn't get through college algebra discussing the flaws of quantum physics theory. I guess it could be fun, but it's ultimately a waste of time." -- seen on audiokarma

"Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

"Writing about hifi is like dancing about architecture" -- paraphrasing some wag (possibly Frank Zappa)
    edited February 3
    Very classy Mark <3
    My mother just had a facelift
    Every time see blinks she pulls her socks up ;)
  • msgmsg Posts: 4,196
    RePORted!!!
    welcome back buddy :)
    glad to hear you're doing well.
    Rick88 wrote: »
    Hello Polkies!!

Thanks a million for all the thoughts and prayers while I was out of work.` :)

I've been back to work since early November and overall things are much better for me than they've been in quite some time.

Rick
  • cfrizzcfrizz Posts: 12,957
    Welcome back, I'm glad to see you rebuilding your system especially that Sony TV!
    Sunfire TGP III PrePro, Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature 405wpc 5 ch. Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony Bravia KDL-40R510C TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, SVS NSD-12 SB12 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Very classy Mark <3
    My mother just had a facelift
    Every time she blinks she pulls her socks up ;)
    Fixed it

• aprazer402aprazer402 Posts: 1,046
    Glad you're back Rick, happy to know your employment is ongoing and you're healthy! :)
  • monepolkmonepolk Posts: 839
    Welcome back, glad everything worked out.
  • voltzvoltz Posts: 4,946
    It great to see ya Back Rick!! ROCK ON!!!
    7dq1mx1c6gyg.gif
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
2»