Off to Bruno Mars

Been waiting a year since I bought the wife floor seats. Expecting a good performance and this will be my first BIG concert so it’ll be fun to experience.

Plus a pretty deep brownie point pool is great too!
Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
" I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
"Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
"Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
"Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member

Comments

• Pack some dry panties.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • By how excited she is now...I’ll bring two.

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
  • Upstatemax
    Upstatemax Posts: 2,623
    He puts on a great show!

You guys should have a great time!

I know we did when I went with my wife.
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,505
    Just saw him on Oct 27, great show! Wife enjoyed it, we also waited a year. Next up, Ed Sheeran.
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • Joey_V wrote: »
    Just saw him on Oct 27, great show! Wife enjoyed it, we also waited a year. Next up, Ed Sheeran.

I remember talking to you in a couple comments about buying the tickets. How ya been Joey?

Concert was fantastic, got plenty of merch for the other half. Was maybe 60 feet from the front of stage.