Thor: Ragnarok

Caught this yesterday afternoon. VERY enjoyable, fun and well done movie. This one had alot of humor in it. It's a solid standalone movie that had little ties to the other movies. There were some tie ins, but not much.

On a side note...Cate Blanchett was ridiculously hot in this as Hela, Goddess of Death. Read an article about the strength / physical training she underwent to get prepared for the very unforgiving full spandex bodysuit she wore throughout the movie. Big props to Cate, who at 48yo...looks amazing!
No excuses!

Comments

• ZLTFULZLTFUL Posts: 4,164
    Actually, the tie-ins were numerous for the lead up to the Infinity War movies.

Sorry...just the comic book nerd in me.

My only real complaint is I wish all of the studios would get on board with the story lines so that we could have a Planet Hulk movie on its own instead of having it folded into the Ragnarok movie (although, they did an admirable job of doing so).

Otherwise, it was a great adaptation of the comics into a movie once again.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    2 Channel: Silverline Audio Sonatina MKI, Monitor 5 Series II, DIY Seas based bookies
    LR 2 Channel: LSi7, DSW-MP2000
    HT: JTR Triple 8 LCRs, DIYSG Volt 8LX Surrounds, DIYSG Volt 6LX Atmos, 6 SI HT-18D2 Subs
    Guest BR 2 Channel: Swans D1080MKII
    Deck: Pyle BT Speaker pair with upgraded woofers
  • Strong BadStrong Bad Posts: 4,151
    I'm not nerd enough to have caught the tie-ins! LOL
    No excuses!
  • OleBootOleBoot Posts: 231
    Never mind. Thought this was a post about a new Schiit product.
    I started out with nothing and have most of it left.