Smallest 3 Channel Adcom Amp

Have any of you seen this one before?!? Amazing size to performance ratio.
mrtd95rsa0bd.jpeg

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,480
  • teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    kevhed72 wrote: »

That's what she said... :p

What are the dimensions on that amp? How's the sound?

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    Looks like a speaker selector to me.
    A 3 pr. one.

I've owned the 3 pr. and 6 pr. many times over.

Now I have their GFA 555II back in the cave. And I don't think I'll let these go as fast as I did the last one !
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    Tony M wrote: »
    Looks like a speaker selector to me.
    A 3 pr. one.

I've owned the 3 pr. and 6 pr. many times over.

Now I have their GFA 555II back in the cave. And I don't think I'll let these go as fast as I did the last one !

I agree looks like a speaker selector to me.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • I could use one of these in my shop.
    "Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light
    a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

• kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,950
    Darnitt....can't fool you guys!! I bought it for Deckzilla since the Monoprice one looked kind of chinsy to me. Seemed like Adcom amps were all the rage not too long ago.
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,950
    edited November 2017
    teekay0007 wrote: »
    kevhed72 wrote: »

That's what she said... :p

What are the dimensions on that amp? How's the sound?

Well, for some reason it didn't come with a power cord....so I plan on using some spare 12/2 and inserting one end into the positive and negative terminals on the back. The other end on the wire goes right into the wall socket. That leaves terminal number 2 for a CD player....I think I can hammer in my Shotgun RCAs into the terminals in the back. Of course #3 is for the speaker wire...Im thinking either coat hanger wire.....bare copper color of course, or perhaps some nice Emotiva 10awg speaker cable.