Roku Premiere Plus For Sale!

Have a nearly new Roku Premiere Plus for sale. Have the original box, literature, remote, and earbuds that have NEVER been worn. Asking ONLY $65 shipped within the CONUS areas. ALL reasonable offers will be considered. If interested, then please send me a PM. No low-ballers please. Thanks!

ipy3n8541r03.jpg

z2nujldt1736.jpg

m07sexfo4vgk.jpg

swhr7yd133qy.jpg

hif165d4nr0f.jpg

lvbm34tpbooc.jpg

ixmo3w3qagou.jpg

Cheers,

Phil

The way one uses a product is a much more SIGNIFICANT factor than which product(s) he uses.

Comments

• mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    If I could go back in time, I'd buy yours! This is a great add-on for those with a new 4k TV, especially if you want more than the built-in apps that come with the TV... Also, the interface is much better. GLWTS! This should go fast.
  • mdaudioguy wrote: »
    If I could go back in time, I'd buy yours! This is a great add-on for those with a new 4k TV, especially if you want more than the built-in apps that come with the TV... Also, the interface is much better. GLWTS! This should go fast.

Thanks man for your kind words. I need all the support I can get......LOL!!! Have a good night!

Cheers,

Phil
    The way one uses a product is a much more SIGNIFICANT factor than which product(s) he uses.
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,162
    edited November 2017
    Looks like a cool add on? Hmm!!
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,310
    I have one and love it. Also, it should soon receive the new operating OS 8 which has some cool features like voice search, an app to find 4K shows easier, and some other cool stuff. GLWTS.
  • Jimbo18 wrote: »
    I have one and love it. Also, it should soon receive the new operating OS 8 which has some cool features like voice search, an app to find 4K shows easier, and some other cool stuff. GLWTS.

Thanks Jimbo! Hopefully, it will sell soon!

Cheers,

Phil
  • Sold!!!!!

Cheers,

Phil