Black Dog Cover!!!

Death Grip...

Comments

• Toolfan66Toolfan66 Posts: 13,306
    Thoughts on this cover, I personally like how they made it their own with a twist...

I’m a little biased as I’m a fan of Steelheart and find Mike to be a very underrated vocalist of his time in the late 80’s early 90’s, and the fact he can still belt it out with his range is awesome!!!

I know it won’t be everyone’s cup of tea ..

And I’m a huge Led Zeppelin fan...
    Death Grip...
  • motorhead43026motorhead43026 Posts: 2,178
    edited October 25
    I was @ this concert 4/25/77 when this was recorded. They did not play Black Dog which almost resulted in a riot.

2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk Signature S60's
    Cables: Wireworld Eclipse IC, Audio Art IC3; Speaker cable LA International SS-800; PS Audio AC-3 power cords; All into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

All TV's sound enhanced by Polk Magnfi Mini's.

Other; SDA2BTL's, M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 7,795
    edited October 25
    Sorry Larry no. While I completely understand making it their own. For me just a bit much on the creative liberty with this one.
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 15,045
    Not Black Dog but a pretty good LZ cover by what is/was surely one of the better LZ cover bands :)

"Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

• Toolfan66Toolfan66 Posts: 13,306
    Death Grip...
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 8,594

• mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 15,045
    ^^^ I'm glad you're on the team ;)
    "Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum