Powered subwoofer pulsing sounds .PSW110

My subwoofer has a pulsating sound, I have tryed everything including unplugged it from the amp and plugged it into a separate power source and it still has post a popping noise. I have cut all the power off in the house and ran one circuit at a time and it still has a popping noise.
The sub is only 3years old. It is a great sub with excellent base response until now.

Comments

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,018
    Hello,
    In all likelihood there's a problem with the bass amplifier. Do you live in the U.S.?
    "Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available", G. Benfield
  • pwinstonpwinston Posts: 4
    Hello,
    In all likelihood there's a problem with the bass amplifier. Do you live in the U.S.?

Yes I do !
  • Maybe you're listening to rap. Sometimes that'll cause an irritating pulsing sound.
    Polk SDA SRS 1.2
    Yamaha M-65 (2x, bi-amped)
    Pioneer Elite SC-99
    Polk CS400 center
    Polk MC-60 4x Atmos
    Polk AB700 side surround
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,018
    Hello,
    In that case telephone Polk at: 1-800-377-7655 select option 1 and have the serial number and exact date of purchase handy when you call. Polk will be able to work with you to solve the problem.
    Cheers, Ken
    "Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available", G. Benfield
    Thank you for for your help.