FS: Portable Gear

AsSiMiLaTeDAsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,460
edited October 21 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I turned my original iPhone FS thread into a bit of a cluster and have some other items as well, so I'm creating a new thread here. As usual all items are in excellent condition and the prices below include shipping with the CONUS.

iPhone 7 Plus 32GB Space Grey - $500 - This is an AT&T phone that has been unlocked and will work on AT&T, T-Mobile and the MVNO carriers that use their networks. Due to the Intel modem used in the 7 series GSM phones they are limited to GSM only, so will no work on Verizon and Sprint and their networks.

iPhone 6S Plus 16GB Rose Gold - $250 - This phone has been unlocked and will work on AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon and the MVNO carriers that use their networks.

Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless Headphones - $225 - These are in black and have very low hours. These are an excellent sounding wireless headphone and top the wireless headphone wall of fame over on InnerFidelity - https://www.innerfidelity.com/content/innerfidelitys-wall-fame-wireless.

iPod 128GB Space Grey - $225 - This is the most current model, it's currently loaded with music and I can either send as-is or wipe it and send as a new iPod.

Comments

• halenhalen Posts: 194
    I will take the B&W. Thanks
    Actually. I don't know how I could pay for it. Would you take $5 maybe, big maybe, $10 a month for the head phones?

Thanks
  • AsSiMiLaTeDAsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,460
    I’ll do you one better and trade you straight up for those Rosso...
    Headphones are sold
    Heck yeah!! Traded Rosso for the head phone. I still can't believe you shafted yourself with the straight up trade. I feel bad but never felt so much more gooder. Hahahaha.

Cheerios!

halen
  • Joey_VJoey_V Posts: 5,721
    edited October 22
    PM re phone
    Joey's Gear:
    Current Gear:
    Emm Labs DAC2x and TSDX Transport -> Cary SLP-05 preamp -> Boulder 2060 stereo amp (w/ Audioquest WEL Signature B) ) -> new speakers -> :D
    Rotel RA1592 Super Integrated -> Sonus Faber Olympica 3 -> :o
    Rotel RC1570 preamp -> Rotel RB1582 amp -> B&W PM1 -> o:)

Old Gear:
    Speakers: Rockport Aviors (5/5), Sonus Faber Stradivari (5/5), BW 802D2 (4.5/5), Martin Logan Summits (4.25/5), Martin Logan Vantage (4/5), Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor (3.75/5), AV123 Strata Mini (3.5/5), ML Mosaic (3.25/5), Onix Ref1 (3/5), Sonus Faber Concerto (2.75/5), SF Concertino (2.5/5), Axiom M22ti (2/5), Polk LSi9 (3/5), LSi7 (2.9/5)
    Source: Squeezebox 3 -> PS Audio Digital Link III -> Cary 306/200 CDP -> Cary 306 SACD -> EMM LABS DAC2X/TSDX
    Preamplification: Rotel RC1070 -> Rogue Perseus -> Cary SLP98 -> Cary SLP98F1 -> Cary SLP05 (sold and then repurchased)
    Amplification: HK AVR330 -> Rotel RB1070 -> Rotel RB1090 -> Plinius SA102 -> Cary 211FE -> Classe M600 -> Boulder 2060
    Subwoofer: Infinity Entra2 sub -> SVS 25-31PC+ sub
    I will also take the 7 plus. Thanks.
    Ok. Payment plan again. $5 a month perpetual. Deal? You already made me feel bad with the Rosso. Haha
  • John MegadethJohn Megadeth Posts: 1,619
    I thought the 7 Plus sold a few weeks ago?
  • WagnerRCWagnerRC Posts: 1,627
    I will take the 6s
    I thought the 7 Plus sold a few weeks ago?

We had to cancel as it won't work on Verizon

Ok, both iPhones and headphones are sold, all that leaves is the iPod Touch
  • maingeymaingey Posts: 423
    ?
    Another great buying experience from Danny. Thanks again.
  • maingeymaingey Posts: 423
    PM sent
    Danny was out of touch for a week. so he may be playing catch up.
    Bump on the iPod Touch, $215 shipped
    Everything is now SOLD
  • PSOVLSKPSOVLSK Posts: 3,543
    Dang it!!!! Don't know how I missed this, but I was about to jump on the iPod. Congrats on the sale(s) Danny.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 8,330
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    Dang it!!!! Don't know how I missed this, but I was about to jump on the iPod. Congrats on the sale(s) Danny.

Shut up Paul :p :D :D :D
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures, Simaudio 780D DAC
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Modwright LS100, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers
  • PSOVLSKPSOVLSK Posts: 3,543
    Thanks Ron :( :(

Anybody want to put money on the fact there is a little Dream Theater loaded on that iPod????
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden