MagniFi Mini - sound disappeared after Google Home setup

I received my Magnifi Mini yesterday and it was working nicely until I set it up on Google Home today. Suddenly the sound got disappeared! Now there is no sound whatsoever in any mode - AUX/OPT/TV ARC/Bluetooth. All controls work fine, LEDs indicator showing that they are working but I can't here anything.

I have tried unplugging all power sources and cables and also let it sit idle for hours but didn't help. Also tried re-syncing the sub, resetting the WiFi but didn't help either.

Could someone please help? Is it a manufacturing defect or am I missing out on some setting?

Comments

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,018
    Hello,
    Welcome to Polk's forum. It would be best to contact Polk at: 1-800-377-7655 select option 1, I'm sure they can help.
    Regards, Ken
    "Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available", G. Benfield
  • PiyushSaPiyushSa Posts: 3
    Thanks - Looks like they are really occupied or too many of us are facing issues. I have been waiting over the call from past 20 minutes.
  • PiyushSaPiyushSa Posts: 3
    Finally got to speak to the tech-support. The firmware upgrade seems to have gone wrong and there is nothing that I could do now. "Return" is the last resort for me. :neutral:
  • Ryan2004Ryan2004 Posts: 8
    Seems like polk is not really fit on the wireless space