Deleted

cortico
cortico Posts: 587
edited October 2017 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    Dang -- and here my deleted collection is nearly complete, too.
  • LOL! :D:D
    Anthem MRX 510
    XBOX 360
    WD Live Media Streamer
    Totem Model 1 Signature L/R/C
    Totem Rainmaker surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD

Go Dolphins!
    B)
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,481
    $1

Cheap skate deleted's are uber rare.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    Three tiddly-winks, a raccoon skull, and an 8-track of Burl Ives singing the best of Judas Priest.
  • mhardy6647
    I suspect black paint was involved.
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    In with 69 and my favorite stooge is Curly
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    How many wedge-packs of Dynamat did it take to delete this listing? Would PowerGrab have kept this listing from being deleted? Is deleting a listing considered "bad karma"? Was this a common-ground listing? Should I pay for shipping even though this listing has been deleted? Should I delete my own gear that has matching timbre with the deleted listing? Sorry for our loss.
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    I hate flash sales, I always miss the good deals!
  • Kurt300
    Kurt300 Posts: 302
    edited October 2017
    This thread is going “Nowhere Man”.
  • nooshinjohn
    Kurt300 wrote: »
    ...sitting in his nowhere land
    Making all his nowhere plans for nobody.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • pitdogg2

Like others it will get traction and 15 pages later it will still be about nothing...
    Heck Seinfeld made a career out of it
  • Kurt300
    ...sitting in his nowhere land
    Making all his nowhere plans for nobody.

I was thinking of the TV series where the guy is "deleted" from life, but that works, too. :)
  • nooshinjohn
    Bump... The seller is an awesome guy, and Deleted makes top notch stuff. Much better than Schitt or Emo. :p

• mhardy6647
    Just watch out for that grey-market Deleted -- the price is right, but Deleted won't honor the warranty if it fails.
  • nooshinjohn
    Good point as always. Perhaps the OP can give us some insight to the provenance of this particular Deleted....

• pitdogg2
    I hear it has ties to coconut audio...
    Now how could you go wrong
  • K_M
    K_M Posts: 1,627
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    These are the new Deleted Crystals folks. If kept within 10 feet of your speakers, all flaws/deficiencies in sound will be deleted. Offering a million Stanley Nickels to get my hands on a pair.
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    jflail2 wrote: »
    These are the new Deleted Crystals folks.

Are those the Stevie Nicks Deleted Crystals?
  • Kurt300
    dromunds wrote: »
    jflail2 wrote: »
    These are the new Deleted Crystals folks.

Are those the Stevie Nicks Deleted Crystals?

Yes. After buying them, you can proudly say to all, "I got Nicked!"
  • Yes, 100% vintage from the mid-to-late 1970's era
    Anthem MRX 510
    XBOX 360
    WD Live Media Streamer
    Totem Model 1 Signature L/R/C
    Totem Rainmaker surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD

Go Dolphins!
    B)
  • mhardy6647
    Yes, 100% vintage from the mid-to-late 1970's era

Careful. Those things are addictive.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    If mid to late 70's is vintage, what the heck am I considered then?
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    A grumpy old f a r t.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• nooshinjohn
    edited October 2017
    erniejade wrote: »
    If mid to late 70's is vintage, what the heck am I considered then?

If Jesse equals Jurassic, you would be Cretaceous....