2»

Comments

• indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,637
    Options
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,984
    Options
    Wow. My old jersey number from high school football finally won something. Lol. PM coming. Thanks much!
  • dromunds
    Options
    I guess I should do a karma, it’s been awhile, so I’ll be thinking one up real soon now.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,579
    Options
    dromunds wrote: »
    Wow. My old jersey number from high school football finally won something. Lol. PM coming. Thanks much!

No problem mr bundy now strike the pose :p

Congrats now aren't you glad i booted Dan in the nads....
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Tony M wrote: »
    Not in but,

because.....

We have one of the BEST engineers (Larry)in our country here and a lot of unselfish people willing to go on long journeys to help strangers fix problems with speakers or electronic gear or go way down deep into the rabbit hole. B)

Also..because Polkfarmboy isn't here anymore and I can get great ideas on where to get black paint. :D

and lastly.. because the Polk Audio Parts discount is nice to receive when needed . ;)

Man, I'm VERY SORRY ..!!! I have a name mixed up with a fellow who was on here that was banned. He always was messing something up. I thought his name was what I typed. I am definitely wrong and apologize deeply.

Can somebody refresh my old mind as to who I was referring to that was banned ?
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,909
    Options
    Can I ask what you are going to use these 15" rings for??
  • dromunds
    Options
    I'm going to try to use them on my 15" JBL LF drivers, if they don't work I am going to re-karma them.