250 CD's, maybe more

nooshinjohn
nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
edited October 2017 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Too many titles to list from many different styles of music. All for 225.00 shipped. send me a pm for details. artists range from Sheryl Crow to The Fugees and movie soundtracks. Fats Waller to Joan Osborne, and alternative rock/jazz.

Proceeds from the sale will be donated to a good cause.
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• nspindel
    nspindel Posts: 5,343
    You should hang on to them. People used to do this with records! Maybe one day there will be a CD revival. Hmmmmmmmmmm........... Doubt it!
    Good music, a good source, and good power can make SDA's sing. Tubes make them dance.
  • nooshinjohn
    Just to update... the count is 360 cds, plus or minus a few.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn
    Pictures of the titles... there is still another box I am working on, but this will give you guys an idea.

hxyf3qnfizh5.jpg
    cm2zeytk3ee6.jpg
    fahtao45aovc.jpg
    yt71spbjs7ha.jpg
    s3uvnpsad1fw.jpg

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited October 2017
    The whole lot only?
    I would have to many duplicates, if you decide to sell individually I see a few I don't already have. I bet that's the issue for most people they would aquire duplicates making that transaction, just sayin!
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    If I had the spare coin, this would have been covered 2 days.
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    There's too much stuff that I'm not really in to, but, $225 shipped is a crazy price. Shipping on these is going to be stout!
  • PM sent.
    Sunfire Theater Grand IV
    Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature
    SRS 2.1TL
    SDA 2BTL's
    CSiA6
    FXiA4
    FXiA6
    SDA 2A's
    Monitor 10A's

http://www.douglasconnection.com
  • nooshinjohn
    Gone...

• kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Good deal, congrats to both.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    The billy Vera and spice girls alone were worth that price! Great price and congrats to whoever got them!
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.