Bandcamp Fans?

msgmsg Posts: 3,385
Any of you guys use Bandcamp for checking out new music and underground projects?

I was just listening to Radiotunes' Chillout station, and this track cued up. I've noticed that Radiotunes/DI.fm and SOMA seem to play some stuff that hasn't hit Spotify or Tidal, but is available on Bandcamp. I've found some good electronic chillout artists here, really great stuff for settling down in the eves.

Checking out this Zimpzon album now, track "Starlight"
http://zimpzon1.bandcamp.com/track/starlight
910toq0d1cxf.png

Comments

• nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 16,475
    American Pie is not really a movie we can discuss here anymore. ;)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono twin chassis phono preamplifier, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Stradivari v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo BDP-95 Bluray, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

• FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 714
    What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus...
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 7,795
    American Pie is not really a movie we can discuss here anymore. ;)

This one time at Band camp.........

• msgmsg Posts: 3,385
    Ha, how the heck I missed walking right Into to this one I'll never know. Guess I was lost in the choons.