NICE Yamaha A-S1000 integrated amp wphono/ remote /box

Options
I am selling my Yamaha A-S 1000 integrated amp. The A-S1000 is a highly reviewed integrated amp that puts out a 90w/ch into ohms and 140 into 4 ohms. It is built like a tank and weighs in at 48lbs with dual power supplies and looks old school cool. This one is about 3 years old. The front panel is basic like it should be with power, a headphone jack, volume ,-20db muting, A/B and AB speaker selector, input selector, balance, bass and treble. When the bass and treble are at their center they are out of circuit. Around back you can run two sets of speakers and their are 5 inputs including an excellent MM/MC discrete phono stage as well as preamp out and power amp in . The amp is in excellent condition and works as it should. Includes the Yamaha system remote which runs the matching CD players and tuner. Includes the power cord, original box and packing and all paperwork. Will be double boxed for shipping. I have owned the A-S 500,700,801,1000 and 2000. The 500 and 1000 are my favorites. Asking $675 Thanks

s9ksbc9ph3iv.jpg
wbdyqkf4p2mi.jpg
csa57ukb6afg.jpg

Comments