Polk LSi 5 channel system

Options
2»

Comments

• oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Options
    Nope, she got her daughter moved back home.
  • trj
    trj Posts: 320
    Options
    I havent in the forum for sometime. GLWS buddy. I have seen you in different forums with the same name. I hope everything works out.
    Sony BDP-S6500 | Raspberry Pi 2 | XBOX One S | Wii --> Yamaha RX-V667 --> Adcom 5006 bridged to 175 watts for front LCR -- >Front: Polk Audio RTi8s | Center: CSi5 | Side Surrounds: RTi4s | Rear surrounds: FXiA4s | Cheap 12" sub woofer|Samsung UN60KU6300
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,534
    Options
    trj wrote: »
    I havent in the forum for sometime. GLWS buddy. I have seen you in different forums with the same name. I hope everything works out.

Well we all know I get around... this is just proof from an unbiased third party :smile:

Thanks for the well wishes.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • nikolas812
    nikolas812 Posts: 2,915
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Interested if they're still for sale. I'll take them all. PM sent.

Nik
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    nikolas812 wrote: »
    Interested if they're still for sale. I'll take them all. PM sent.

Nik

Never got a PM, will send you one and we will go from there.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    GLWTS.

Although ..... Nikolas ..... sounds kind of Russian .... hmmmm....
    Although it's okay in this case because those Russians gave us some fine music
    (unlike the Germans with their high opera)

Hope this killer dealer goes through for you both.
    Sal Palooza
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    Options
    Nik's good people. No worries here.
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    daboyz wrote: »
    Nik's good people. No worries here.

Yup, He's one of the old guard IIRC. I've stumbled across the name a few times in my travels through the forum of old.
  • nikolas812
    Options
    Not Russian. Mom's idea to be different. And yes. I've been here for 10 years. And I've done 100's of transactions on here and have passed along some great deals and help along the way. And met some great people. I don't post much anymore. But I get on here from time to time to see how things are going and to cruise the for sale section. I'm really in no position to buy these. Buy the deal was too good to pass up. And the lsi 15's have the type of cherry panels that I've been searching for. For a long time. Not to mention they're somewhat local. So I'll be picking these lovely things up in a few weeks. Really appreciate him giving me a few weeks to get things together so I don't miss out on them!

Nik
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    'Sup Nik?......
  • nikolas812
    edited November 2017
    Options
    What's up. Russ?...... :smile:
  • teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »
    'Sup Nik?......
    nikolas812 wrote: »
    What's up. Russ?...... :smile:

Get a room...

Congrats on the sale. Nice to see some sweet LSi's stay in the family.