Polk LSi 5 channel system

Options
EndersShadow
EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
edited October 2017 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
For sale is a 5 channel setup of Polk LSi's in cherry. The system compromises 2 Polk LSi 15's, 1 Polk LSiC, & 2 Polk LSi f/x's for 5 channels of very nice sound. These speakers were all bought off this forum used, with the exception of the LSiC.

I am asking 1200 OBO for all 5. All offers should be sent via PM. I would prefer to NOT break them up, but if I have to I will.

Due to the hazards of shipping, I am not wanting to go that route at this point. I would prefer local, in or around Indianapolis, IN, but if you not super close, I am willing to drive a bit to make a sale, but will have to charge actual gas costs and a bit for my time.

I am not selling these to upgrade or try something different. I am selling these to meet financial obligations, so I cant cover the gas cost myself in this instance.

I will be listing these on any and all forums/sale sites I am a member of or have access to, so if you are interested in them please let me know.

Some information about each set of speakers is below. I will try to get pictures up later tonight.

LSi 15's

These speakers have been in use for many years. That means they are not a 10/10, but they are not buster up either. I dont think they have any major dings or flaws anywhere to the finish, or nothing I have noticed over the years. They may have a few nicks here or there, but nothing that shows through the finish.

The ONLY downfall is that I believe in shipping the original base to one speaker was busted. It was replaced by Polk, but the spacer between the base and the speaker on the back is not stock. Its something you would never notice unless you know where to look.

The LSi 15's have had the db840 sub added to them, and are otherwise stock. This should more than make up for the slight difference in the legs on the base of the speakers.

They are also spiked and come with the stock Polk LSi spikes and I believe I have the rubber feet as well for those with wooden floors. If I have them they are included.

LSiC

This was purchased New In Box. As such I am the only owner. It is still in like new condition. Its been sitting on top of studio monitor isolation pads for the last few years, and before that on top of a small section of padding to keep the finish from scratching

LSi f/X's

These speakers have been wall mounted from the day I got them. They are in near flawless condition and have been one of my favorite speakers as they really help my 5.1 setup sound like so much more.
"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
  • chumlie
    chumlie Posts: 8,658
    Options
    Where is local ?
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    chumlie wrote: »
    Where is local ?

Indianapolis, IN. I updated the original post with that information as well.

Regards
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    @chumlie

Where are you located?
  • chumlie
    chumlie Posts: 8,658
    Options
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    Pics

sgmo67jmad9e.jpeg
    5mh0kshgysv1.jpeg
    hvz3512rvi3z.jpeg
    m5diyd4dcogm.jpeg
    mrkf8tyi6g5h.jpeg
    ehtfzs6x8bf3.jpeg
    yfun9tuwnp3n.jpeg
    5pvmxso4dny7.jpeg
    gdjc7o1dxetb.jpeg
    1hw0c1ux8eb0.jpeg
    g0ba8pjmxifd.jpeg
    amz1ahbmqgkp.jpeg
    tconb7vre62t.jpeg
    1npqcs9xgww2.jpeg
    y9geya6d02xo.jpeg
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    Those 15s looks beautiful! GLWTS!
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,556
    Options
    Those 15s looks beautiful! GLWTS!

Dan polished them daily part of his wifely duties. :#<3:*
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    Options
    I hate that you have to sell these, Dan. GLWS
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,973
    Options
    hochpt21 wrote: »
    I hate that you have to sell these, Dan. GLWS

I second that, but hey family and health come first. And he can always buy newer cooler stuff later!!!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    Options
    Serious question here... what can be done to help you keep these speakers. I remember how happy you and your wife were to take them home. Then you worked your butt off to find the other pieces.

I am getting really frustrated watching good people give up everything they work for while those that do nothing take and take some more. Let's find a way to help you keep something at least.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    Bump, still for sale.
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    Options
    Man I know the LSI series is getting up in age now but man, someone is going to get one hell of a deal on a absolutely killer system.
    Man I wish I had somewhere to put them I would jump right on this. Your price is crazy awesome.
    Sorry to hear you have to sell them man, I know down the road you'll be kicking yourself especially for what your asking for them. Man
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    Make me an offer I may be may be crazy enough to accept it.
  • warren
    warren Posts: 756
    Options
    Nice..
    Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    Options

1 Dollar and you cover shipping. Beat THAT Russ! :p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,556
    Options

1 Dollar and you cover shipping. Beat THAT Russ! :p

Just rude :p:o
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    Anybody looking to up their game in their HT should jump on this! You'd be hard pressed to find a better sounding 5 channel setup for even twice the investment. If I was closer and had the floor space, I'd be all over those 15's. This is a package deal. I spent months trying to find individual speakers for my LSi setup - get them here in one easy transaction.

Dan's a good guy - he might even throw in a Diet Mountain Dew or two...
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Options
    Hey folks, let me chime in also.

I've seen and heard this system IT ROCKS quite well and Dan's a straight up guy!!
  • shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    Options
    I have a similar system in my setup, albeit i have the lsi9's instead of the 15's. The 15's are in a different class altogether and the Fx's RARELY come up for sale. There isn't a better combo in this price range. my setup has been in play for 4 years or so and I haven't had the itch to upgrade since I got it. whoever gets these will get an incredible package at an exceptional price. Good luck with the sale and sorry to hear about your hardship.
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • EndersShadow
    edited November 2017
    Options
    chumlie wrote: »
    Cleveland.

@chumlie

If interested perhaps we can workout something with regards to meeting somewhere halfway? Maybe at another forum members house in Ohio or something if you want to hear them...

I'm open to whatever, just please let me know. I'd rather these go to a forum member, and am willing to work a bit harder to make that happen.

These are listed on USAudioMart, AVSForum, and CL. I'm debating if I need to split them up and post them on eBay to get them to move.
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    Price drop to 1,000. Willing to drive a "reasonable distance" to meet up.

The definition of "reasonable distance" is open to interpretation. So ask if you have interest.
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,637
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Wow. I am surprised these are still available. I have seen and heard this setup. Sounds awesome and is in minty condition. I remember the day Dan started down this journey. Dan worked very hard to get this setup packaged together and has taken very good care of the system. For those of you who are new to the audio/HT game or looking to upgrade from your HTIB or entry level setups, this is the upgrade you are looking for. You will not need to be concerned about speakers for a long time. This is ready to plug and play at a super price.
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    OK if I have to break them apart to sell them I will.

Make me an offer if you want just the 15's, F/X's or LSiC.
  • RustedIron
    Options
    I wish I was closer. GLWS!
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    RustedIron wrote: »

Define "closer"... Where are you now?
  • RustedIron
    Options

Philly.
  • EndersShadow
    Options

Philly.

Yeah, the logistics on that one are a bit dicey lol
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Options
    Oh man... Co-worker of my wife just got back from moving her daughter back from the Philly area... :s
  • RustedIron
    Options
    oldrocker wrote: »
    Oh man... Co-worker of my wife just got back from moving her daughter back from the Philly area... :s

The holidays are around the corner, is the coworker going back? :*