Stupid things we do to ourselves

Options
2»

Comments

• kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    I use to think there were some really intelligent people here on this forum, but, I may have been wrong. Maybe I should go back and listen to my system again to make sure it really doesn't sound like ****.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,582
    edited October 2017
    Options
    kharp1 wrote: »
    I use to think there were some really intelligent people here on this forum, but, I may have been wrong. Maybe I should go back and listen to my system again to make sure it really doesn't sound like ****.

Nope it does ... now get back to story tellin :D

Randy been there that 4-5' took like 90 seconds slow mo like didn't it :p then WHOOMP GRAVTIVITY
    Post edited by pitdogg2 on
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Options
    Somehow.....i got shingles.
    I feel so stupid :(

I've been quarantined to the basement.

Life sucks!
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Options
    mrbiron wrote: »
    I've been quarantined to the basement.

Life sucks!
    Only if you don't have a rig down there.
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    Apparently, P O O P when spelled all together is a bad word and comes out like ****.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,582
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Apparently, P O O P when spelled all together is a bad word and comes out like ****.

Yep even atomically correct words are censored.... crazy.... vanilla sucks.

• teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    Options
    boston1450 wrote: »
    The tree was on a 12ft banking high & leaning on the wire. So what does Randy do ? I start to climb it & shaking the shat out of it. Nothing. So i keep climbing. Shake up n down. Nothing.

That's good stuff right there, Randy! Got this visual of you humping a big birch tree in your yard! Day drinking, perhaps? :#

• boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,473
    Options
    ^^^^ i only drink whats in the fridge :) i may do stupid things but i dont care & tend to do things with whatever means that pops in my mind at that moment. Aftereffects from the 1960's & 70's :)
    Randy/Maine
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,473
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

Nope it does ... now get back to story tellin :D

Randy been there that 4-5' took like 90 seconds slow mo like didn't it :p then WHOOMP GRAVTIVITY
    It was that funny too. Kinda ruff on myself
    Randy/Maine