Polk SRT system

I have a working SRT system in good condition that I don't use. I don't know a whole lot about the system other than there apparently were not a whole lot of them made and it sounds really good. Could you guys give me some insight as to what a system like this would be worth?

Best Answer

Answers

• Thanks, I'll get more info posted tomorrow with some pics
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Ebay will be your friend here, as pricing is all over the map.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    gwilkins75 wrote: »
    Thanks, I'll get more info posted tomorrow with some pics

You are required to have 100 posts to sell here. More info and pics comes across as trying to skirt the rules. As stated, past transactions on eBay is a good source for pricing.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk