Spectro Acoustics 217 Preamp

Options
trav0810
trav0810 Posts: 1,056
edited October 2017 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
As I continue to make room for my primary system, I have another piece that is up for sale. This was a surprisingly good little preamp and it wouldn't be leaving if I hadn't purchased my ARC LS5. This company was started as a side project by some of Bob Carver's partners at Phase Linear. These guys obviously designed it with the Vinyl enthusiast I'm mind as the majority if it's circuits and controls are phono load settings and gain adjustments.

I hooked this unit up to my Ampzilla at Carverfest and most that heard it were pretty I pressed with it's "invisibility". (Which is exactly what I want in a preamp!) It really is a super clean sounding pre. It doesn't add anything or color the source at all.

It's in good shape, not perfect, but good. A few little nicks along the edges of the faceplate, but the front is nice.

$200 Shipped CONUS

It works perfectly. Very quiet and all of the pots and buttons work without any noise.

jqyl7mh1qgid.jpg

u4bdru0wkpgk.jpg

to2wfsp31cvl.jpg
The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Sony Playstation 3 for CD and Streaming
Thorens TD320
Modified Carver C-1
Carver TFM 42 and 45 Amplifiers
Polk RTA15TL Speakers w/Decato mods
White Lightning Moonshine DIY Speaker Cables and Interconnects

Comments

• trav0810
    trav0810 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    This unit has been SOLD!
    The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Sony Playstation 3 for CD and Streaming
    Thorens TD320
    Modified Carver C-1
    Carver TFM 42 and 45 Amplifiers
    Polk RTA15TL Speakers w/Decato mods
    White Lightning Moonshine DIY Speaker Cables and Interconnects