Infinity Kappa RS 6.1

DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 1,348
edited September 30 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Woofers need new foam. Otherwise very nice looking and sounding. $350.00 Polky price with 100 posts. I will not ship. Local pick up Twin Cities 55119. I will part out and ship anywhere for $350.00 plus actual shipping cost. gtx3jx790vn0.jpg
0dbwi5a230jl.jpg
k8efo50pb3pi.jpg
61hva16vt4w9.jpg
remq0x5x83tf.jpg
0c4wfjm0jk4v.jpg
ea3iydaqahjg.jpg
q2hzkt7xdo3u.jpg
pshu60wzuavd.jpg
5t99hsdkya35.jpg
I do go to Wisconsin/Illinois border to visit family quite often if that helps anyone?
MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

Comments

• Nice. These would be easy to refoam.
    GLWTS!
    Studio 2 equipment;
    Yamaha a-s2100 Amp, CD-2100 CD player, T-S500 tuner
    Loudspeakers: Harbeth p3esr, Polk RT7
    Cables: Aural Harmony Sonnet Interconnect II, WireWorld Equinox 7 speaker,
    Black Cat silverstar 75 ohm digital, Signal Digital Power Cord, PS Audio Perfect Wave AC-3,
    Pangea SE14, Voltz supplied interconnects
    Optional: Arcam DV88 DVD/CD (HDCD) player, Polk SDS-400 speakers
  • hoosier21hoosier21 Posts: 4,387
    Nice what a range of memories these pictures bring GTWTS
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
    Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 3,281
    Very nice looking infinity's. I have a ton of Infinity's now but none have that beautiful dome midrange. I've heard 2 sets with that mid.. One a bit bigger and the other a lot bigger with 2 12" woofers. Both sets of speakers sounded AWSOME !!! By the way,...Both sets just happened to be powered by Adcom Amps. GFA-555 for the midsize and a GFA-5500 I believe it was for the huge ones. Maybe a pair of GFA-5500's.( 5900's ?? ) It was a fellow Polkie in Raleigh NC. I bought my CS1000P from years ago.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies . I am glad to be a part of a select group that tries to take our auditory and visual senses to a higher level: we EXPERIENCE them.... GOT SDA?... Got TFM ?
  • DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 1,348
    Month later bump on some sweet sounding vintage Infinity 's. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05
    That's a great price.

25.00 for new surrounds and a couple of hours. ;)

Infinity's woofers are really easy to re-foam !

If I was closer... :p
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies . I am glad to be a part of a select group that tries to take our auditory and visual senses to a higher level: we EXPERIENCE them.... GOT SDA?... Got TFM ?
  • DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 1,348
    Where are you at? I go to Chicago often. Thanks. D
    If you're asking me, I'm in wilm. NC.

Way beyond a road-trip for sure.

Again, nice looking Kappa's !
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 8,594
    Tony M wrote: »

Wilmington! Get your patootie up to Mooresville to Mad Mikes Audio Warehouse next time I'm home. Lot's of gear to be heard.
  • Jimbo18Jimbo18 Posts: 1,568
    lightman1 wrote: »

Wilmington! Get your patootie up to Mooresville to Mad Mikes Audio Warehouse next time I'm home. Lot's of gear to be heard.

I can vouch for that. I didn't hear 10% of his equipment in the 2 hours I was there. Nice guy, too. (Mike, not Russ, that is) (insert smiley face here)
    Modest HT - Sony STRDA3700ES, RT800i, CS400i center, RT25i surrounds, Def Tech PF 15TL+, Belkin PF30, Sony BDP-S390.
    Bedroom - HK AVR 340, Monitor 5jr+ Series2, CS245 center, Yamaha YST-SW160, Furez 10/2, Roku 3
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 8,330
    Jimbo18 wrote: »
    lightman1 wrote: »

I can vouch for that. I didn't hear 10% of his equipment in the 2 hours I was there. Nice guy, too. (Mike, not Russ, that is) (insert smiley face here)

Russ is like the old blood hound on the Mikes porch, sounds like him too. After midnight you gotta keep and old news paper rolled up, to keep Russ off your leg...other than that he's harmless
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures, Simaudio 780D DAC
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Modwright LS100, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 8,594
    Both of y'all can kiss my ash.....