Little vinyl humor

Options
Buddy of mine sent me this and I got a laugh, thought I'd pass it along.q71stl1z0mhk.png

Comments

• muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,970
    Options
    Love it!
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    Options
    92gi76tg6jwd.jpg
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • SCompRacer
    Options
    3nir2itl8bz7.jpg

aygy8kyur718.jpg

Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,096
    Options
    Probably not so much in recent years.
    uf8cmkalhi5s.jpg
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,093
    Options
    I'm offended. Vinyl is certainly NOT a laughing matter. If I wanted this kind of abuse I would join Audioholics or that Snakeoil forum I keep hearing so much about...

Shame on you sir, shame...

:D:p;)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    I have no shame...I'll show up at a party unannounced without a dish and I wear white after Labor Day. I'm a rebel!!
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    kharp1 wrote: »
    I have no shame...I'll show up at a party unannounced without a dish and I wear white after Labor Day. I'm a rebel!!

Wow..... you wear CLOTHES now :wink:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    Options
    kharp1 wrote: »

Do you take your empties with you when you leave?
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    Pfft, what am I, a sissy???

>:)
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,000
    Options
    I guess the cartoon I posted had too much nudity...it was removed :#
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • SCompRacer
    Options
    What every vinyl enthusiast needs....

v8w0kareeky1.jpg
  • warren
    warren Posts: 756
    Options
    Great laughs, thanks!!!
    Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,015
    Options
    I LOVED RODRIGUES's cartoons !! I even ordered a book with only his cartoons in it. I had a subscription to stereo review and still do but it's sound and vision now. I anticipated EVERY month as to what RODRIGUES would come up with next. His passing was as hurtful as when calvin and hobbs was cancelled due to the artists retirement. I also have a lot of Calvin and Hobbs cartoon books. About 7 of them. I picture myself as Calvin in a lot of those strips. I remember a Rodrigues cartoon where a car audio installer was sitting inside a car door installing a speaker. I framed it and gave to a friend who had a car stereo installation shop. He and his helper LOVED it and kept it on the counter the whole time he was in business. tdblbgb38v75.jpg
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Tony M
    Options
    Here's the book on amazon.
    "Total Harmonic Distortion "
    I can't believe the used price !!!!

https://www.amazon.com/Total-harmonic-distortion-Cartoons-Stereo/dp/B00072OXXQ
  • pumpkinman
    pumpkinman Posts: 9,520
    Options
    ubqiket7c9z9.jpg

The Young Rascals • S/T.........mono
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • Tony M
    Options
    More Rodrigues cartoons to laugh at..
    http://www.angelfire.com/in3/hifijohn/rod.html
  • SCompRacer
    Options

lh3409rp2wl1.jpg

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,027
    Options
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,314
    Options
    I used to love Stereo Review's cartoon / drawings. Great thread.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.