Got Puppy?

2»

Comments

• Manticore wrote: »
    They are truly the best. Most of the time they are clowns and offer endless entertainment not to mention their loyalty and the unconditional love they offer us. The other four pups look similar with small differences to their coloring but, they all have their own personality. Add them to our five adult dogs and well mayhem.
    Here are the two females of the litter.
    3q3c624ifgb6.jpg

After our kid moved out these dogs are our babies. Just over three more weeks and the pups will go to their new furever homes.

Very cute, would be difficult to let them go.
  • Manticore and Larry, as a suggestion, get your pugs some Binkys (baby pacifiers).

Common misconception, the ones i have posted are French Bulldogs. Both breeds have their similarities and both are brachycephalic but, very different breeds. Both breeds have the tendency of being very, very cute.

A pacifier photo would be priceless!!!
    Denon AVR X4200W
    Parasound A23 amplifier
    Parasound A23 amplifier
    LG 65" Ultra HD4k
    LG 4kBR - UP970
    Denon DVM 4800
    Denon DP 3000 turntable
    Saec 308sx tonearm w/
    Dynavector 10x5 cart
    Vincent PHO 701 Phono Preamp
    MIT Avt3 Speaker c's
    Audio Quest Big Sur ic's
    Polk SDA 1C's modded
    Polk LSim 707
    Polk LSiM706c
    Polk RTiA 3's
    Polk 80F/X-RT
    Polk DSW PRO 440wi sub
    Infinity bu2 sub
    "The early Klingon gets the Gagh"
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,678
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    nvj85w9wrafa.jpg

LARRY! You're a PUG DADDY?!?!?!?! :p That's a beautiful dog! When I was married, we had a pug. In fact, we met through an online pug group in Florida.
  • Yes, I should have recognized that they were French Bulldogs by the ears and by the fact that their faces weren't as smooshed in.
    When I was a kid, my parents got a couple of pugs from a couple of ladies that ran a tree service. They also showed pugs as a hobby. They never won any big prizes for their pugs because they wouldn't breed their pugs closely in lineage as seems to be the practice frequently by some breeders. They ran more of a dating service for their show pugs: "Oh, look, I think Silky likes that one !".
    So they didn't win "Best of Show" ribbons, they had more "Showed Up For The Show" ribbons. :) . But they didn't mind.
    I miss our pugs, and I miss Mary & Charlotte. They've all passed on. Probably a good thing for me, though, because if Mary & Charlotte learned that I had misidentified a pug as a French bulldog, it would have gotten ugly.

..... gawd, those pugs though .... took obnoxiously cute to an obnoxiously high level.

Sal Palooza
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,891
    French bulldog and Pug mix make for a good looking dog as well..
  • I cant say that i have personally seen one but, that might make a good combo. Better than some ugly dog contest winners on the news every year.

A family member had a pug and he was so excited when company would show up he would pass out for 20 or so seconds. Laughable would describe it best. Except for the first time witnessing that once you knew what was happening. Damn looked the the dog dropped dead of a heart attack.

Denon AVR X4200W
    Parasound A23 amplifier
    Parasound A23 amplifier
    LG 65" Ultra HD4k
    LG 4kBR - UP970
    Denon DVM 4800
    Denon DP 3000 turntable
    Saec 308sx tonearm w/
    Dynavector 10x5 cart
    Vincent PHO 701 Phono Preamp
    MIT Avt3 Speaker c's
    Audio Quest Big Sur ic's
    Polk SDA 1C's modded
    Polk LSim 707
    Polk LSiM706c
    Polk RTiA 3's
    Polk 80F/X-RT
    Polk DSW PRO 440wi sub
    Infinity bu2 sub
    "The early Klingon gets the Gagh"
  • My wife came home with a puppy.
    oum4qi9qq12q.jpg
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    edited October 2017
    French bulldog and Pug mix make for a good looking dog as well..

Mine is a pug/Boston terrier. The breed is called "bugg" and I love the short wrinkled nose, just the cutest! Not mention those big eyes.
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    I ran out of dogs going on two years ago, busted my heart when each one died. When the first died I thought replace, then I decided I can't keep going through this. I still dream that they come back. Best friends I ever had. They were my family after my divorce. I shouldn't have looked at this thread. Ever been attacked by a heard of puppies, you could die laughing?
  • I find that pets in general make most of us men more tolerable human beings....
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • Toolfan66
    I find that pets in general make most of us men more tolerable human beings....

Agreed, we got our Pug at a perfect time, I was happy to have her here while Courtney was in the hospital, even though I hated the fact at her being here alone more than usual it was nice when I was home alone on certain nights..
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776

Agreed, we got our Pug at a perfect time, I was happy to have her here while Courtney was in the hospital, even though I hated the fact at her being here alone more than usual it was nice when I was home alone on certain nights..

Speaking of which....how is the Mighty C doing? Running laps around you yet? :p
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    Absolutely love the pug, bugg, Boston terrier, french bulldog breeds. They have the best personalities. Pugs have some of the best quirky little personalities, just the funniest little snorty things.
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• Toolfan66
    lightman1 wrote: »

She is still doing good, it seems to get a little better each month but I contribute that to lowering her drugs as her biopsies keep coming back negative for rejection..

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    lightman1 wrote: »

She is still doing good, it seems to get a little better each month but I contribute that to lowering her drugs as her biopsies keep coming back negative for rejection..

Rock on, Courtney!
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,527
    @Toolfan66

How long did it take her to finish of the case of Nerd rope lol.....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Toolfan66
    @Toolfan66

Ha, she still has some, actually a lot more as she ended up with two cases.. LOL!!

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,527
    @Toolfan66

Ha, she still has some, actually a lot more as she ended up with two cases.. LOL!!

Dental bill is all yours buddy :wink:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)