FS: iPhone 7 Plus and 6S Plus

Options
Hey guys, got a couple iPhones for sale. As usual with all my gear these are in perfect condition with the original boxes, it's the same story as always if these had the plastic wrap you'd think they were new.

These are both AT&T phones and will need to be used on that carrier, we just replaced them on the NEXT plan so they cannot technically be unlocked yet. Supposedly there's a way around this but I'm not familiar with it so to keep things simple these are being sold as AT&T phones.

Models are below, my prices include shipping within the CONUS.

The 6S Plus is a 16GB model and is the Rose Gold color, $225.
The 7 Plus is a 32GB model and it's the "Space Grey" aka black color, $425

Comments

• GFOviedo
    Options
    If these have been paid in full then you can pretty much use them with any provider. If they have not been paid in full then you will need to do that first in order to get them unlocked.
    AVR: DENON X4000
    FRONT L/R: ARX A3RX-C
    CENTER: ARX A2RX-C
    SURROUND L/R: ARX A3
    SUBWOOFER: PSA-XV15

SERVER: UNRAID 15TB
    MEDIA PLAYERS: DUNE SMART SERIES D1
    HDTV: VIZIO M601D-A3R
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    Options
    Danny's a great seller, everything is indeed pristine.

GLWS!

Got an iPad pro lying around lol???
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • WagnerRC
    WagnerRC Posts: 2,139
    Options
    If the 7 can be used on Verizon after your upgrade. Consider it sold. Thanks
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited September 2017
    Options
    OK so there was some confusion on my part, and yet somehow what I said above was mostly correct. Long story, but just got off the phone with AT&T and these phones still have balances on them and THAT is why they cannot be unlocked currently, NOT because they are AT&T phones (apparently these can be used on any carrier once unlocked).

I am allowed to sell them with the balances, but whomever buys them has to use them on AT&T until the balances are paid and that seems like a less than ideal way to proceed.

I need to at least sell them for enough to cover the payoffs so I'm going to do something unusual here and actually RAISE my pricing some. If things were better on the finances I'd just eat the cost but can't really do that right now. That being said these prices are still below what I'm seeing them listed for elsewhere and you do get the peace of mind knowing these are in mint condition.

So here are the new prices, these are now being sold as unlocked phones meaning that once these hit your doorstep they will be unlocked and usable on AT&T, T-Mobile or Verizon or one of the many carriers that use their bands.

Unlocked iPhones
    The 6S Plus is a 16GB model and is the Rose Gold color, $275.
    The 7 Plus is a 32GB model and it's the "Space Grey" aka black color, $475

Sorry for the complete cluster of a FS thread guys, you'd think that with upgrading every year I'd have a better understanding of how all this stuff works.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • WagnerRC
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Danny, I will take the7 plus and I will send the funds as "friends" Thanks Bob

Payment sent. Thanks
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    Options
  • WagnerRC
    Options
    done. Thank you