Denon PMA A100 MOS FET anniversary integrated amp

Options
Selling my Denon PMA A100 integrated amp. This is the 100th anniversary edition. The amp is a UHC MOS FET design with dual transformers and high quality parts. The amp puts out 80 w/ch into 8 ohms and 160 into 4 ohms. They often measure 120 and 180 It weighs in at 57lbs and even has cast iron feet. The A100 has 7 inputs including two tape loops and a very nice MM/MC phono stage. It also has a preamp out and a HT bypass as well as bass, treble and balance controls with source direct which can be used to bypass these controls. The amp works perfectly and looks great. I have owned the PMA 2000R and 2000ivr and this is a definite step up as it more transparent and bass is tighter.
The price is lower then the going rate for 3 reasons. 1) There is a very small ding on the edge of the volume knob. 2) The left top front has a few scratches that have been covered with flat black paint by the first owner. When I got it I was surprised at how it was not very noticeable. compared to the pictures. 3) There are 8 binding posts on back for biwiring and one of the bottom ones was broken. I was able to bi wire just using 4. The post just threads into the circuit board and has a nut on the other end so I took the broken part out. It was VERY easy to get to and do and is very easy to replace. Just thread the new one in and put the nut on. Again other the then the post the amp works perfectly. I do not have the remote but my LT 350 ran it with no issues. This is a deal at $625 or BO Thanks

y9qxdjaie4e0.jpg
zfzfwoaekxqa.jpg
3d6tlhfc22m5.jpg
6gpi2wdyuayw.jpg

Comments