Intona industrial USB isolation

Options
$225 . Unit is about 9 months old. New delivered was $349. Unit is in great shape. Since I got the LuminD1 (2k price tag) I have not used the laptop on my rig except to rip a cd. This has been sitting for a few months now so time to sell it. I did hear an improvement on my rig but if you will hear the same thing I did will depend on the rest of your system and USB cables. I was running this with a wireworld platinum and heard the bass get tighter, more air on the top end.

za3cb5zsev0m.jpg
Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.

Comments

• EndersShadow
    Options
    Buy with confidence, Ernie is GOOD PEOPLE....

He even sold TO ME..... and THATS PROVES IT!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    Your not telling the entire story. I had to get him drunk first.. LOL
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    erniejade wrote: »
    Your not telling the entire story. I had to get him drunk first.. LOL

What happens in dive bars in PoDunk IL, stays in dive bars in PoDunk IL :smile:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)