McCormack/Marsh Amp Feeler

Options
I'm going to sell the McCormack DNA 125 as well as the Marsh a200s and wanted to put a feeler out there. The McCormack original owner has first dibs per our previous agreement, and, I think the original owner had expressed interest in the Marsh as well. Line forms behind them.

The McCormack is in great condition, just as it was when I purchased it here about 8 months ago. It has been upgraded/modded by Bob Backert with Black Gate Caps in the signal stage (possibly the power as well though not 100% on that) I'm looking at $950 plus fees/shipping/etc

The Marsh has a broken speaker connector on the back though there are 2 pair for each channel so it doesn't effect operation. I could replace one complete set (L/R) with WBT's, but, that would raise the price. I decided I will sell it for $500 and let the new owner make the decision. As usual price is plus fees/shipping/blah, blah. blah.

I can send pics to those seriously considering via PM

Comments

• halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    Options
    The McCormack DNA-125 is THE BEST amplifier I've ever owned. Period. Sadly, I cannot purchase it back at this point in time. Don't let it slip through your fingers folks. This baby is the real deal. GLWS Kerry.
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10