Upgraded crossovers, Clarity ESA, Mills, $180 pair
Grilles, $35 each
Larry rings, 4 mid drivers and 2 passive radiator) $45 set
Cabinets (fair), $40 each
Original manual, $10
Interconnect cable, $40

Shipping calculated as per location.
Here is the link with the upgrade thread:
http://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/169223/got-a-pair-of-polk-audio-sda-crs#latest

I'll consider selling it together for reasonable offer.
Thanks

Comments

• FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Fall out of love with them after only 2 years? Seems unfortunate to me that they're being parted after so much love and attention were given.

That being said, after I verify my IC configuration, I'm interested in the cable.

Edit: I have the dual blade connection, so shipping to 17543 please.
  • pkquat
    pkquat Posts: 744
    Options
    Dibs on Larry's 4 MW rings. I'll put dibs on the PR rings too, but need a little feed back. Are they CRS only, or do they fit all the polk 10" PR's?

I might be interested in the 6503's if the magnets have been glued. I'll know more later today or tomorrow. If I am interested I might be ok with letting them go to @willwilly if they are needed with the crossovers to turn his 10's into SDA 10's. This seams like the perfect opportunity.
  • cortico
    cortico Posts: 587
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Thanks for the interest, these are great speakers. No bad feelings for euthanasing it, it's business, also this may donate parts to a few icomplete sets... I would have kept it if space allowed for it, though.

@FestYboy, let me confirm the ic cable length fist, I made it short, probably 10'...
    @pkquat, the mid drivers work perfectly, although these are not glued...the rings will fit any drivers with the same diameter
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,329
    Options
    I will take one of the 6503s, if the "dibs" falls through.
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• pkquat
    pkquat Posts: 744
    Options
    I'll get all the rings. I'll know on Monday about the 6503's. I may only need one since they are not glued.

I just saw there are 4 tweeters, and spied the two tweeter setup in the pics. The crossovers may not be useful to SDA a pair of 10's. I don't have time atm to check the differences in schematics.
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,329
    Options
    I will leave the drivers to the "dibs" callers and purchase elsewhere. Thanks for the consideration.
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• cortico
    Options
    I'm out of town, and reply all requests once i am back.
    Just want to confirm that the 4 tweeters are the new RDO, pictures on the thread only shows one RDO.
    Thanks
  • cortico
    Options
    Thanks guys, just had a peaceful weekend in the Catskill mountains upstate, I gave some thought to the these speakers and, damn it...

it would bad karma to part it out, so I will relist and sell as a set at karma friendly price.