B&W CM 1 S1's Stand Mounts For Sale!

Options
Have a set of B&W CM 1 S1's for sale in gloss black. They are in very good condition. Have the original box, and etc. Asking ONLY $500 shipped within the Conus areas. If interested, then please send me a PM. Only serious inquiries please. Absolutely no low-ballers. ALL reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks!

sht17cy9uj57.jpg

1789us4gu2uk.jpg

igzr45zhr04f.jpg

zpyd10s7kzan.jpg

2io9qzilduzv.jpg

rt31rt4qsror.jpg

89hz2a1p0den.jpg

jbjklamblk5e.jpg

8a1obvzpdu3q.jpg

Cheers,

Phil

The way one uses a product is a much more SIGNIFICANT factor than which product(s) he uses.

Comments

• polkyphil38
    Options
    *Price lowered to ONLY $450 shipped within the CONUS areas!*

Cheers,

Phil
    The way one uses a product is a much more SIGNIFICANT factor than which product(s) he uses.
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Options
    May I ask what you have powered them with in the past and the room size you used them in?

My daughter just got a house that I have been remodeling and I'm now trying to put together a 2 channel system in one of the rooms. The room is about 12 X 13.

I've tried multiple combinations of gear, just haven't got it quite right yet.

Thanks
    David
  • polkyphil38
    Options
    oldrocker wrote: »
    May I ask what you have powered them with in the past and the room size you used them in?

My daughter just got a house that I have been remodeling and I'm now trying to put together a 2 channel system in one of the rooms. The room is about 12 X 13.

I've tried multiple combinations of gear, just haven't got it quite right yet.

Thanks
    David

Hello David sure thing. I used a Cambridge Topaz SR 20 stereo receiver. Made for a potent combination. Both of which are up for sale. My room is 12 X 15 and the CM1's easily filled the room with sound. No sub is really needed as it sounds as if I had one.

The low end is very good. But, it is very also rich and lushy sounding. Think of something that has flavor. The CM1's just have much more flavor to them. Buttery smooth from top to bottom. No listening fatigue whatsoever.

I just have too much gear and have run into some health problems. Highly recommend! Let me know if you have any other questions. They are yours for the taking.......LOL!!!!

Cheers,

Phil
  • oldrocker
    Options
    Thanks for the info Phil.

Daughter will be stopping bye shortly and I'll have her take a look at the "visuals" of them.

I have no doubt they would work fine "sonically" but with her, she is so into the 70's vintage/retro look of things.

Hope you get past the medical problems..

David
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    @oldrocker

Give her those B&W's of yours... those babies are SCHWEETTT!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • polkyphil38
    Options
    Thanks for the info Phil.

Daughter will be stopping bye shortly and I'll have her take a look at the "visuals" of them.

I have no doubt they would work fine "sonically" but with her, she is so into the 70's vintage/retro look of things.

Hope you get past the medical problems..

David

Thanks for your kind words David. The CM1's really do sound fantastic. Not just saying that. Just so laid-back with a very rich sound signature. Lushy and creamy if you will. They are up for the taking. Hope she decides to take them. Let me know. Have a good night.

Cheers,

Phil
  • polkyphil38
    Options
    @oldrocker

Give her those B&W's of yours... those babies are SCHWEETTT!

I agree Enders....LOL!!!! Thanks for the support. It goes a long ways. You guys here are great. Have a blessed night.

Cheers,

Phil
  • oldrocker
    Options
    Phil,

Daughter looked at them and I could tell, she wasn't to excited on the black piano finish.

I tried to explain to her about quality but she really likes the vintage retro look.

I certainly wasn't trying to waste your time as the footprint and quality would be perfect for that small room.

Thank you
    David
  • oldrocker
    Options
    ES
    I thought about that and did pop them into the mix which sounded good but they are even bigger than the set of 5jrs in their now.

How does it go? You can lead a horse to water........

David

• polkyphil38
    Options
    Phil,

Daughter looked at them and I could tell, she wasn't to excited on the black piano finish.

I tried to explain to her about quality but she really likes the vintage retro look.

I certainly wasn't trying to waste your time as the footprint and quality would be perfect for that small room.

Thank you
    David

No worries David. Thanks for even having your daughter take a look at them. Nothing wrong with retro looks. Would suggest my Dentons that I have for sale, but they are already sold. Anyways, it is much appreciated. Have a good day.

Cheers,

Phil
  • polkyphil38
    Options
    Still available folks! They need a new home!

Cheers,

Phil
  • polkyphil38
    Options
    Sold!

Cheers,

Phil