finally heard the noise

Options
leftwinger57
leftwinger57 Posts: 2,917
edited September 2017 in Electronics
You guys were right again albeit 3years after getting my Adcom GFS-6 speaker selector. The noise was was all static and at 1st I thought it was on my EPI-M-201s, but when I went to the Rectlinear Low Boy IIIs there that noise and again in my TF 350s. I didn't even try this on the 2Bs for fear of long term damage. I then went into banana install mode and all 4 sets of speakers will go directly into the amp. The 6way is not on the shelf any more and now I/m getting clean performance out of all my sets. I can still my Adcom hasn't lost any power and it was not the cause as I still have the cleanest rack face gfa -555 around. now that I can bend and stretch plugging the speakers is no big deal.
2chl- Adcom GFA- 555-Onkyo P-3150v pre/amp- JVC-QL-A200 tt- Denon 1940 ci cdp- Adcom GFS-6 -Modded '87 SDA 2Bs - Dynamat Ext.- BH-5- X-Overs VR-3, RDO-194 tweeters, Larry's Rings, Speakon/Neutrik I/C- Cherry stain tops Advent Maestros,Ohm model E

H/T- Toshiba au40" flat- Yamaha RX- V665 avr- YSD-11 Dock- I-Pod- Klipsch #400HD Speaker set-

Bdrm- Nikko 6065 receiver- JBL -G-200s--Pioneer 305 headphones--Sony CE375-5 disc
Post edited by [Deleted User] on