WTB Vandersteen 2C Sound Anchor stands from 1980s

geppy1geppy1 Posts: 2,451
edited September 16 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Hi, Looking for a pair of Vandersteen Sound Anchor stands for 2C speakers from mid to late 80s Thanks

r0qv80k1qbb0.jpg

Comments

• SlapahoSlapaho Posts: 183
    Don't have any to sell but can say they're worth hunting for sure. I think they helped in every way.
  • nguyendotnguyendot Posts: 3,561
    weird, my stands look like that full of sand without the riser pegs.
    Main Surround -
    Epson 8350 Projector/ Elite Screens 120" / Pioneer Elite SC-35 / Sunfire Signature / Focal Chorus 716s / Focal Chorus CC / Polk MC80 / Polk PSW150 sub

Bedroom - Sharp Aquos 70" 650 / Pioneer SC-1222k / Polk RT-55 / Polk CS-250

Den - Rotel RSP-1068 / Threshold CAS-2 / Boston VR-M60 / BDP-05FD
    nguyendot wrote: »
    weird, my stands look like that full of sand without the riser pegs.

Those were the originals. Helped with the top-over tests. Pictured are the second style to get the mid/highs higher up and get even more weight at floor to be harder to knock over.
  • geppy1geppy1 Posts: 2,451
    The earlier 2C and CI speakers are shorter by 3 inches then the later ones hence the taller stand
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 13,533
    I'd contact sound anchor and see if they could build you a set. They build to order so it should still be in the cards.
    audiothesis.com/

Speakers: Usher: CP-6311, Be-10, T-515; Rosso Fiorentino: Elba, Fiesole, Volterra; Polk: T50, Signature S60, S55, S35, S30, S20, S15, RTA 15tl, Sonner Audio Allegro Unum, iFi LS3.5
    Preamps: Shuguang S200MK, Dayens Ampino, Parasound P5
    Amps: Shuguang S845MK, Dayens Ampino Monoblocks, Parasound A23
    Integrateds: Dayens Ampino, Triode Corporation TRV-88SER, MastersounD: Dueventi, Compact 845, Evolution 845; North Star Design Blue Diamond
    Sources: AURALiC Aries, AURALiC Altair, Denon HEOS Link, North Star Design: Magnifico, Supremo, Incanto, Intenso, Venti
    Cabling: Wireworld
    TV: Sony XBR-75X940C
    DSkip wrote: »
    I'd contact sound anchor and see if they could build you a set. They build to order so it should still be in the cards.

Wouldn't surprise me if they had a pair in-stock ready to ship.
  • geppy1geppy1 Posts: 2,451
    I ended up with some PSB Gold i speakers AGAIN