FS: Onkyo Intec 205 mini component system (Integrated Amp/Tuner/CD Changer)

billbillw
billbillw Posts: 6,163
edited September 2017 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
My daughter was using this system for awhile, but she moved up to a full size receiver and carousel changer.

This is a 1/2 width component system that was pretty highly rated back around 2000. It is small, but high quality, Made in Japan Onkyo stuff. Nice sound, perfect for a desk, office, bedroom setup. Puts out about 15w RMS, but sounds more powerful. I had it hooked up to some fullsize towers one time and it was able to give us dance party volume.

The integrated in model A-905x
Tuner is T-405X
CD Changer is C-707CH

I went through the amp when I got it and adjusted bias, etc and cleaned all the contacts with Deoxit. Everything is working perfect. Also put two new belts in the CD Changer and re-greased most of the moving parts. It is currently working just fine. It is a bit picky on scratched discs, but it plays CD-R just fine. Tuner works as expected. Not the most sensitive, but works fine in urban areas.

It is all in pretty good shape, a few light scratches, but presentable. A few things to note: The Amp is missing the presence button, but it can be controlled with the remote (this is like a two step loudness feature). Also, the remote is missing the battery cover. I fashioned one out of an old plastic card and taped it on. Fresh set of batteries inside though. Finally, the CD changer was missing one of the original feet. I glued a rubber one on to replace it (on the back side).

Asking $125 plus shipping for all the components. I will give shipping quotes as needed. Local pickup in/around Atlanta also possible.

Will include the original remote and a pair of R1 cables (for control).

uy5qmj5pd0vc.jpg
dd1gtqqql58l.jpg
b6kczjgm9d3g.jpg
limnfrmj2bfg.jpg
For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...

Comments