Jennings Research speakers

13»

Comments

• corticocortico Posts: 316
    Tony M wrote: »
    Beautiful speakers.
    I love finding older rare speakers in great condition or close to it.

The instrumental " Riviera Paradise " by Stevie Ray Vaughn you played in your video was a song I used for years as a demo to show off Polk Audio speakers and some other kinds once in a while. But that instrumental on my SDA-SRS2"s is PHENOMINAL or SPECTACULAR ! People would ALWAYS ask me after playing it, "Who is that again and the name of it ?" It's a very, very well recorded instrumental !!

Thanks Tony!

Finding old rare old speaker and restore them its rewarding.

I also think the "Riviera Paradise" by Stevie is an great performance and tasfuly recorded, great player and track. There is a plephora of playing style nuances and overtones i use as reference when listening gear.
    edited October 11
    I have found out this page with the specs:

"Frequency response of 38-24,000Hz, frequencies are crossed over and divided at 1750Hz in 12 Db per Octave segments"

nhkbr3okvvqp.jpg

• xschopxschop Posts: 635
    Those landed in good hands. Someone that respects the uniqueness and nostalgia as well as SQ of the rebuild.
    xschop wrote: »
    Those landed in good hands. Someone that respects the uniqueness and nostalgia as well as SQ of the rebuild.

Thank you for the kind words!
  • GlimtartGlimtart Posts: 1
    I found a pair of these in the local thrift store for $16 about 2 years ago. They were in near perfect shape. I used Feed-n-Wax to polish them up and now they look perfect. Great sounding speakers and a real work of art. I added feet to them to get a solid stance.

Not much to find on the www about them and everything I have seen is posted here.
13»