WTB Mirage OM 5 7 9 tweeters

I need 4 Mirage OM 5, OM7, or OM9 tweeters All 4 of mine blew out at once thanks to what now appears to be a defective Adcom preamp I tried. Did not see that coming. NOT HAPPY Thanks

Comments

• geppy1geppy1 Posts: 2,451
    HELP
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 2,027
    You do know that the volume knob turns counterclockwise as well, don't you? :D
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SDA II, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5JR, 5A, 4.5, RTA 11T X2, RTA 8T, LSI9, LSI7, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 7,829
    la2vegas wrote: »
    You do know that the volume knob turns counterclockwise as well, don't you? :D

And you realize that some peramps when they puke massive amounts of DC from a bad component it do not matter where the volume knob is at?

Sounds like what happen to Keith
    La2vegas really?? That is exactly what happened and never saw it coming.
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 2,027
    geppy1 wrote: »
    La2vegas really?? That is exactly what happened and never saw it coming.

Sorry, I guess that ribbing someone with a keyboard doesn't always translate even if one adds one of these :D or these :) .

Sorry for the ruffled feathers, and more importantly sorry about your tweets.
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SDA II, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5JR, 5A, 4.5, RTA 11T X2, RTA 8T, LSI9, LSI7, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
    It is fine I am a funny guy but this is brutal. No replacements not available Big problem In all my 40 years of playing with this stuff including working in the bizz never had that happen